My Skincare Must Haves For Glowy Skin



My skin has been one of my biggest insecurities since I can remember. I suffered from pretty bad acne in my teens and it has left some pretty ugly scarring around my nose and chin, so I'm extra wary of those areas of my face. That and the fact my skin is constantly feeling dehydrated and dull, as well as being ridiculously sensitive, makes up for a less than ideal base!

However, I've introduced some new skincare goodies into my routine and I've definitely noticed some great improvement to my skin. Today I thought I'd walk you through some of my hero products that helped bring the glow back to my skin!

A minha pele é uma das minhas inseguranças desde que me lembro. Sofri bastante de acne durante a minha adolescência e isso deixou-me com algumas cicatrizes bem chatas que perduram até hoje. Isso, aliado ao facto de a minha pele estar extremamente desidratada, seca e sensível, faz com que esta não esteja na sua melhor forma!

No entanto, tenho vindo a introduzir alguns produtos de skincare que ando a adorar usar, tendo visto algumas melhorias significativas na minha pele. Hoje vou falar-vos um pouco dos meus 'produtos heróis' no que respeita a cuidados de rosto, produtos esses que devolveram aquele glow à minha pele!



Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

Aah, the one essential for me! In my opinion, this is the best cleansing balm in the market right now. It dissolves makeup beautifully, leaves the skin feeling super plumped, luscious and glowy as well as moisturising it like no other! This is quite a heavy duty cleanser, so I reserve it for nighttime. For daytime, I reach for...

Aaah, aquele essencial de sempre! Na minha opinião, este é o melhor bálsamo de limpeza no mercado. Dissolve a maquilhagem em menos de nada, deixando a pele super hidratada, radiante e 'preenchida', pelo que adoro usá-lo à noite quando removo a maquilhagem do dia e quero que a minha pele tenha um miminho extra. Para limpeza de dia, confio no...

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

This cleanser is a cult classic for a reason, isn't it? I've wanted to try it for the longest time and now that I have, I can definitely say this is worth the hype! This is a light gel cleanser that turns into a balmy oil when rubbed into the skin, leaving it feeling radiant, moisturised and super cleansed. Perfect for a morning pick me up! Then, I go to...

Este gel de limpeza é um clássico por uma razão, certo? Já o queria experimentar há imenso tempo e agora que já o fiz, posso dizer-vos que vale o hype. É um gel bem levezinho que se transforma num óleo quando massajado na pele. Só vos digo que deixa a minha pele radiante, bem limpinha e super hidratada! É uma alegria usá-lo todas as manhãs. Depois, passo para o...

Pixi Glow Tonic

Another cult classic and another product I definitely recommend to anyone! At first I didn't see the need for a toner (and I even thought this broke me out), but when my skin started to look mega dull and lifeless, I reached for this bad boy again and I've never looked back! This gently exfoliates and buffs away dead skin and reveals radiant, supple skin underneath, all while fighting breakouts – the witch hazel in this is fab. A must have!

Outro clássico e outro produto que recomendo a 100% a toda a gente! Ao início não entendi a necessidade de usar um tónico (e até pensei que este me causava acne), mas quando a minha pele começou a chatear-me e a ficar baça e mortiça, voltei a sacar deste Glow Tonic e nunca mais o larguei! Exfolia, remove as peles mortas e revela uma pele radiante, bem preenchida e bonita, enquanto vai à luta contra qualquer borbulhinha chata. É um must have, sem dúvida.

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5

Do I need to go on about how good The Ordinary is?! Yep, didn't think so! This serum is just fantastic, especially if you suffer from parched dehydrated skin like myself. Just three drops of this on my forehead and cheeks and my skin feels uber glowy and happy again – no dry patches in sight!

Preciso mesmo de vos dizer quão bom são os produtos The Ordinary?! Pois, bem me parecia. Este sérum é fantástico, especialmente se sofrem de pele seca e desidratada como eu. Só precisam de três gotinhas deste sérum, espalhadas pela zona T e bochechas, para que a vossa pele fique brilhante, bonita e logo mais feliz (e feliz fico eu com o preço!).

Farmacy Rise 'n Shine Moisturiser

I'm definitely not fussy when it comes to moisturisers – I simply adore my 2.99€ Lidl one and don't see the need to break the bank – but I do recognise a good one when I see it! I got this moisturiser as part of the Farmacy Perennial Picks set and boy, do I love this stuff. This is a fab drink for the skin, it sinks in almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling glowy and quenched!

Não sou, de todo, uma esquisita no que toca a hidratantes – adoro de morte o meu creme lindão do Lidl que me custou 2.99€ – mas consigo logo ver quando um hidratante é dos bons! Recebi este creme num dos kits da Farmacy e, nossa, gosto taaanto dele! É daqueles produtos que dão mesmo de beber à nossa pele, para além de absorver super rápido e de deixar a pele mega radiante e bonita.


Comments

back to top