Summer Mood





Summer has graced us with our first heatwave of the year and the thought of wearing anything other than (preferably white) flowy dresses is totally out the window for me! 

38 degree weather calls for a gorgeous cotton midi dress like this one from Mango, paired with some beautiful tan wedges, gold accessories (this necklace is my dream) and the prettiest straw bag from Zara – I desperately wanted the white version of this but it sold out before I decided to order it, so I didn't hesitate when I saw they brought it back in pink! Topping off the look we have the new Hourglass Diffused Bronze Light bronzer and the gorgeous NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl... Simple, but effortlessly beautiful: this is definitely my dream Summer uniform!

O verão chegou com a força toda e trouxe consigo a sua primeira vaga de calor do ano – 40 graus minha gente, que é isto?! –, portanto é-me um bocado impossível usar outra coisa que não seja vestidos fluídos bem branquinhos. 

Ora, estas temperaturas malucas pedem um vestido de algodão midi super bonito da Mango, acompanhado por umas cunhas castanhas, acessórios dourados (este colar é o meu sonho, aceito-o de bom grado se alguém mo quiser oferecer!) e a mala mais bonita de sempre da Zara – queria-a tanto quando saiu em branco mas esgotou em menos de nada, por isso não deixei fugir a rosinha! Para finalizar, o novo bronzer da Hourglass na cor Diffused Bronze Light e o lápis Velvet Matte da NARS na cor Dragon Girl! Simples, mas lindo demais.

Comments

back to top