The Everyday Picks



If you forced me to get ready in 2 minutes and I had to frantically run around choosing products, these would undoubtedly be the ones I'd reach for! Dewy, perfected skin and a pop of colour on the lips... Do you need anything else during these Summer months? Me thinks not!

I've told you all about my love for this L'Oréal Nude Magique Cushion foundation – the finish is glowy and it lets my skin (and freckles) breathe and shine through, which is so important for me in Summer. I can definitely feel that it won't last me too long, as it is drying up a little already which isn't ideal. But anywho! I then dot a little touch of my Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer underneath my eyes and I blend it all in with my BeautyBlender. Perfect finish!

Lately I've been feeling like glowing to the Gods, so there's nothing better for that than my trusty Champagne Pop. You won't find a more blinding highlighter than this! A touch of pink on the cheeks with Luminous Flush by Hourglass and on the lips, my beloved Kidman's Kiss by Charlotte Tilbury. You won't find a prettier petal pink lipstick anywhere – fact!

To finish things off, I spritz a halo of my beautiful English Pear & Freesia cologne by Jo Malone. Such a delicate, feminine scent... I'm obsessed!

Se me obrigassem a arranjar-me em 2 minutos e eu tivesse de andar a correr pelos cantos como uma galinha sem cabeça, eram sem dúvida estes os produtos que escolheria. Pele aperfeiçoada e luminosa, um toque de cor nos lábios e um perfume fresquinho... É preciso mais durante estes meses de verão? Eu cá acho que não!

Já vos falei imensas vezes do amor que tenho pela base Nude Magique Cushion da L'Oréal – o acabamento é radiante e deixa a minha pele (e as sardas que tanto adoro) respirar, algo muito importante para mim. No entanto, já sinto que o cushion começa a secar, pelo que não é de todo uma aposta amiga da carteira, mesmo sendo de supermercado. Mas bom, depois sigo para o meu corretor de eleição, o Radiance Reveal da Bourjois, para iluminar e hidratar a zona das olheiras!

Normalmente gosto de iluminadores muito subtis, mas ultimamente tenho procurado aquele glow que se vê do espaço e para isso não há nada melhor do que o Champagne Pop da BECCA. Não vão encontrar iluminador mais blinding que este! Para blushes, ando a apostar no meu querido Luminous Flush da Hourglass, um rosa com fios dourados que dá um toque mega luminoso à pele. Lábios, como sempre, ficam entregues à querida Charlotte Tilbury! Desta vez é o Kidman's Kiss, um rosa pétala lindão, que me apaixona. 

Para finalizar, um toque de English Pear & Freesia da Jo Malone, aquele perfume feminino, fresco e suave que me deixa feliz sempre que o cheiro!


Comments

back to top