Three Nudes You Need In Your Life.



As I type this post, I can sort of hear my mum in the back of my mind going, 'ANOTHER nude?! A nude that looks just like every single one you have in your collection? Ay ay ay...'. Well, if you're a nude lipstick enthusiast such as myself, you'll know no nude is the same, as is the case with the lipsticks I have for you today. Apparently all brown hues to the naked eye, these are way more than that.

Enquanto escrevo este post consigo quase ouvir a minha mãe atrás de mim, 'OUTRO nude?! Uma cor igual a todas as outras que tens na coleção? Ay ay ay...'. Mãe, quem é obcecada por nudes como eu sabe que nenhum nude é igual, tal como podes comprovar nas fotos abaixo. Apesar de serem todas variações de castanho, são todas completamente diferentes! A saber:


one. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk - It's true that my beloved Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks have sort of been left behind as I rediscover and fall in love with liquid lipsticks, but... There is simply no putting the queen and her Pillow Talk in the corner. The ultimate 'my lips but better shade', this lipstick goes with every single look, mood, personality, whatever! The formula is amazing (my favourite mattes ever) and it's a shade I will forever repurchase once I run out - because trust me, I will.

two. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig - At last, the shade I've been after! I can't tell you the amount of times I bought a browny nude thinking it'd be this shade and it turned out darker. Not anymore, though, because Kat Von D has made my perfect nude! Ludwig is described as a 'nude fawn' (wat) but it's really a a cross between beige and grey - in short, my perfect greige nude. It's a touch lighter than Bow 'n Arrow, a cult favourite, and extremely comfortable to wear. I have it on today and though it is a bit sticky upon first application, it dries down beautifully and doesn't give you that butt hole lip.

three. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Venus - Okay, I wouldn't really call this a nude on my skin tone, but this is a damn gorgeous shade. Venus is described as a deep taupe brown and I definitely agree with it, it's a beautiful brown hue that embodies Autumn, knits, camel boots and chilly weather. I've used this nearly everyday for the past two months and I'm a convert - the formula is air thin, very opaque and mega comfortable. It won't last through a greasy (delish) Pizza Hut meal, but I don't really need it to.

one. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk – É verdade que os meus queridíssimos Matte Revolution da Charlotte Tilbury andam um pouquinho esquecidos na coleção, mas é impossível esquecer a rainha dos batons. O Pillow Talk é aquele nude cor de boca perfeito, que vai bem com qualquer look, ocasião, personalidade... Tudo! A fórmula é maravilhosa (são os meus mattes favoritos de sempre) e é uma cor que comprarei vezes sem conta.

two. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Ludwig – Por fim, a cor que andava à procura! Nem vos sei dizer a quantidade de vezes que comprei um nude acastanhado com esperanças que fosse esta cor e acabou por ser mais clara. Até o Ludwig! Este batom é mesmo o bege acinzentado perfeito, aquela cor a que almejava desde sempre. É mais claro e mais rosado do que o Bow 'n Arrow e é mega confortável nos lábios. É um bocado pegajoso na primeira aplicação, mas depois fica no sítio o dia todo.

three. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Venus – Okay, não diria que este é um nude no meu tom de pele, mas é uma cor linda de morrer de qualquer das formas. O Venus é um castanho toupeira lindo e perfeito para estes dias de outono que estão à porta (menos em Portugal). É daquelas cores que fazem lembrar castanhas, camisolas de malha, botas de cano alto e tempo fresquinho, sabem?! Usei-o quase todos os dias nos últimos dois meses e estou rendida à fórmula: leve como o ar e mega pigmentada! Não dura o dia todo, nem tampouco a uma refeição na Pizza Hut, mas amo-o na mesma.

Comments

back to top