Spring Wishin'.


A chegada iminente (ainda que não pareça muito) da primavera está a arrebitar-me um pouco o estado de espírito, que anda tão cinzento como os dias que temos tido por cá... Como tal, nada como partilhar o meu mood board das últimas semanas, tudo em tons neutros, quentes e suaves.

The imminent arrival of Spring (even though it definitely doesn't look like it...) is lifting my dreary spirits a little, especially the thought of birds chirping and the sun shining outside. As such, I thought I'd get my little mood board together to share with you, where neutrals and glowy skin are a must.

...

Camisa H&M · Colónia Honey & Crocus Jo Malone · Colar Missoma · Gloss Fenty Beauty · Aviator Outdoorsman II Ray Ban · Terracotta Light Guerlain · Terracotta Rêve d'Eté Guerlain · Metrópolis Furla · Capa Sonix via Pop The Bubble

Comments

back to top