New In My Collection.



Tenho andado a portar-me bem e a resistir a compras, mas tenho alguns produtinhos novos na minha coleção que quero muito partilhar convosco!

I've been a really good girl lately when it comes to shopping, but I do have some new products in my collection that I'm eager to share with you all!


Batom Crushed na cor Cranberry da Bobbi Brown

Sei que, à primeira vista, não é totalmente uma cor de verão, mas para mim é daquelas cores que se usam bem em qualquer estação do ano. Fui à Bobbi Brown em busca de um batom vermelho que não fosse a) muito pigmentado, b) muito vivo e c) muito matte. Eu sei, muitos requisitos... mas este é o perfeito para mim! A cor Cranberry é mesmo aquele vermelho groselha que não é nem muito vivo, nem é mortiço. Por não ser totalmente matte consigo obter aquele efeito 'just bitten', onde o batom esborrata um pouco (no bom sentido, devido aos ingredientes que lhe dão aquela qualidade quase de bálsamo) e parece ainda mais natural. Adoro-o e tenho usado quase todos os dias, o que é dizer muito já que sou menina para usar nudes on repeat.

I know this doesn't totally scream Summer upon first inspection, but to me it's a colour that will suit any season or weather. I went to Bobbi Brown looking for a red lipstick that wasn't a) too pigmented, b) too vivid and c) too matte. I know, plenty of requisites... but I do think I came out with the perfect one! The shade Cranberry, from the new Crushed line, is that gorgeous cranberry red that isn't too orange nor too blood red, it sits right in between with a touch of brown that makes it super wearable. Because it's not fully matte it's possible to get that 'just bitten' look that I was after, where the lipstick kind of smudges (in a good way!) because of the oils and nourishing ingredients in the formula. I love it and I've been reaching for it daily, which is no small feat considering I'm very partial to a good nude.


BB Cream SPF 35 da Bobbi Brown

Para quem, como eu, é fã de bases super ligeiras, então vão adorar este BB Cream da Bobbi Brown. Já não preciso de vos dizer o quanto adoro a minha Skin Foundation, mas queria algo ainda mais fácil e ligeiro para o dia a dia - e a resposta é este tubinho! Estava indecisa entre este e o Nude Finish Tinted Moisturiser, mas quando o experimentei em loja não fiquei apaixonada. Este BB Cream é muito mais indicado para uma pele normal a oleosa, porque apesar de ser leve q.b. (é mais espesso do que a Skin Foundation), cobre bastante bem e deixa um aspeto de pele saudável brutal. E a melhor parte? Tem fator de proteção solar 35! Yay! Para referência, uso a cor Light.

For those of you who, like me, are fans of super lightweight bases, then you'll love this BB Cream! I can't stress how much I absolutely adore the Skin Foundation - fave foundation e-veeeeer! - but I wanted something even lighter and even more fuss free for summer. The answer, my friends, is in this little tube! I was torn between this and the Nude Finish Tinted Moisturiser, but I applied it in store and it was just not impressive. Then I tried this which blew me away! It's perfect for someone with normal to oily skin because it does have oil control, so it lasts you throughout the day with a gorgeous, flawless finish. It won't cover more than a few little blemishes, but that suits me just fine. Oh, and did I mention it has SPF 35? Yay!



Self Tanning Water na cor Light da Isle of Paradise

Uma nova forma de bronzear a pele! A Isle of Paradise é uma marca nova que tem sido uma lufada de ar fresco no que toca a autobronzeadores. 100% vegan, cruelty free e orgânico, este autobronzeador possui algo diferente dos outros: pigmentos que corrigem e neutralizam o tom da pele, impedindo o temido tom alaranjado a que estamos habituadas! Podem escolher entre água, mousse e gotas, mas eu escolhi a água na cor Light por ser diferente e por ter ouvido maravilhas, especialmente pela facilidade em aplicar. Daqui a uns dias publico um post detalhado sobre autobronzeadores!

A new way of self tanning! Isle of Paradise is a new brand that has taken the internet by storm and it's no wonder - it's truly a breath of fresh air in the industry. 100% vegan, cruelty free and organic, this self tan is really different from the rest, as it contains pigments that autocorrect and even out the skin whilst giving it a gorgeous, healthy glow. I went for the Self Tanning Water in Light, which is a bit too light for me (someone who's used to a full on glowy tan), but it's super nice for that healthy bit of glow for spring. Application is a breeze, too! Just spritz a couple of drops into your body by sections and use a mitt to buff it in. No smell, no streaks, no staining - just a touch of stickiness, really! You can go to bed straight after applying and you'll wake up with a goooorge glow. I'll post a full post on my fave self tanners next week!

Comments

back to top