absence

I have been absent. Truth be told, I feel all the coherence and articulate attitude seeping off my body as we speak, maybe because it's hard to explain what I'm feeling at the moment. Maybe my blogging absence can be explained by my real life wish to go away, to be alone and to find peace of mind and soul. I have been run down and plagued with stress and frustration, feeling like I've fallen into a deep routine in a place that I know all too well, but that will never get me somewhere. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not content with my life right now, but I'm searching for better and for ways to make my real dreams and purpose come to life, with the knowledge that I have the belief and strength necessary to do so. Los Angeles has never seemed more real. Stick around, I'll be back soon. xx

Comments

back to top