A little Monday inspiration #12

inspo 3
Gooooood morning and happy Monday to you gorgeous babes! A new week is upon us - the 12th of this little series on the blog, how time flies! We're halfway through February already, isn't that just mind boggling? I swear I'll blink and turn 35, it seems... Anyhoo! Today's vibe is all about the beiges and the satins and the khakis, all colours that don't suit me one bit (at least whilst I'm still pale as a ghost, that's changing very soon) but shades I just looove to stare at. Bralettes, bombers and trainers? My everything this year!

Boooom dia e boa segunda-feira babes! Uma nova semana desce em nós - a 12ª semana desta pequena série no blog, como o tempo voa! Estamos já a meio de fevereiro, loucura não? Daqui a bocado já tenho 35 anos, à velocidade que o tempo tem passado... Enfim! A vibe de hoje é toda ao lado dos beges, cetins, rendas e khaki, toda uma vibe que não me favorece (pelo menos enquanto estou pálida como um lençol, mas isso vai mudar muito em breve) mas são detalhes que me fazem babar. Bralettes, bombers e sapatilhas? São tuuuudo que quero neste momento!

Comments

back to top