A Little Monday Inspiration #15

Inspo
Waking up to a sunny (and warm!) day on the first Monday of spring is always a great way to start the week, isn't it? I hope it's sunny wherever you are, too! :).

With spring starting, I have been feeling a sudden jolt of motivation, happiness and creativity flowing in me! I'm so happy to be past the dreary winter, you don't even know. It stalled me and my creativity, waking up to grey and dull days puts such a damper on a person. Now that that's past us, I have so many creative content to post on the blog for the coming months and I have ordered my new lens (finally!) for my Canon to really take things to the next level, and my beauty corner is all but finished – pics to come! Nothing like a change of seasons and a lot of vitamin D to really up the motivation and creativity levels of a gal... ;). Have a wonderful week, my loves!

Acordar numa manhã cheia de sol (e bem amena!) na primeira segunda-feira da primavera só pode resultar num maravilhoso começo de semana, não é verdade? Espero que também estejam a ver sol onde quer que estejam no mundo :).

Com o início da primavera, tenho sentido uma infusão de motivação e criatividade em mim! Já não via a hora de me ver livre do inverno, os dias cinzentos e frios estragam mesmo o humor e a atitude de uma pessoa... Mas agora que isso tudo já passou (yay!), tenho imenso conteúdo novo e fresquinho para publicar, tendo finalmente encomendado a lente para a minha Canon que andava a namorar há que tempos e o meu cantinho de beleza está quase, quase pronto – fotos em breve! Nada como a mudança de estação e uma injeção de vitamina D para fazer logo subir os níveis de motivação e de alegria desta menina... ;). Tenham uma semana ótima!

Comments

back to top