May Photo Diary

May

My, oh, my... May's been and gone! How'd that happen, guys?! Someone. Please. Make. Time. Stop! Eeek. Now that this compulsory intro is out of the way, let's get into the shenanigans of the month of maio - the official intro to summer! :).

Nossa... O maio já veio e já foi! Como assim? Façam. O. Tempo. Parar! Agora que o cliché obrigatório já está, vamos lá dar uma olhadela para o mês de maio - a introdução oficial ao verão! :).

May 1

  • First things first, THESE TRAINERS. Ahh, they're everything! These are the floral Adidas Stan Smith that haven't left my feet for a single second since I got them. Read more on them here!
  • If the trainers are everything, this jeans jacket by Stradivarius is everything and beyond. A white tank top, my oversized jeans jacket, ripped white jeans and my Stan Smiths: uniform for life
  • A beautiful spring afternoon in down town Porto
  • Antes de mais, estes ténis! Estas riquezas são tudo de bom na vida! São as Adidas Stan Smith florais, e acreditem quando vos digo que ainda não me saíram dos pés desde que as comprei. Leiam mais aqui!
  • Se os meus ténis novos são tudo, então este casaco de ganga oversized é tudo mais infinito! Um top branco, o meu casaco de ganga, calças brancas rasgadas e as Stan Smith: o meu uniforme para o resto da vida
  • Uma tarde solarenga e linda de primavera na baixa do Porto

May 4

  • Cheeky selfie wearing my favourite Primark top and MAC Angel lipstick
  • This ThePeachBox bracelet, you guys! Cartier Love bracelet, anyone? Feast your eyes on my review here
  • Dentist appointments on my own...
  • Uma selfie da praxe com o meu top favorito da Primark e o batom Angel da MAC, um dos meus all time favourites
  • Esta pulseira da ThePeachBox, minha gente! Não vos faz lembrar a pulseira Love da Cartier? Já houve quem me perguntasse se era mesmo original... Leiam (e babem) mais aqui
  • Consultas no dentista sozinha...

May 3

  • My Kylie lip kit collection is complete! My lonely Candy K finally has a friend to play with: meet Koko K, my number one ride or die Kylie lippie! Check it out in its full glory here
  • Wearing Candy K and my favourite new Stradivarius knitted sweater 
  • Strolls in the park with my babies
  • A minha coleção de lip kits da Kylie está completa! O meu Candy K finalmente tem uma amiguinha para brincar: apresento-vos o Koko K, o meu batom número um da Kylie! Vejam-no em todo o seu esplendor aqui
  • Candy K nos lábios e a minha camisola favorita da Stradivarius
  • Passeio no parque com o meu bebé

May 2

  • My growing swimwear collection: this stunning Tezenis bikini top that looks so flattering on and this gorgeous and elegant Oysho swimsuit! So pleased with these two 
  • Throwback to my last decent holiday... Can't wait to go back this year
  • If I bother to put on make up rather than just sunscreen, these are the items I reach for! Chanel Perfection Lumière Velvet foundation, Milani blush in 'Luminoso', MAC Pro Longwear concealer, Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' mascara and Kylie lip kit in Koko K
  • A minha coleção de bikinis e fatos de banho não para de crescer! O top de bikini lindão (e que assenta que nem uma luva) é da Tezenis, e o fato de banho super elegante e lindo é da Oysho
  • Throwback às minhas férias de verão... Mal posso esperar para voltar e relaxar este ano
  • Quando tenho vontade de me maquilhar, é a isto que recorro: base Perfection Lumière Velvet da Chanel, blush Milani na cor 'Luminoso', corretor Pro Longwear da MAC, máscara 'Better Than Sex' da Too Faced e o Kylie lip kit na cor Koko K

May 6

  • Peach make up has been one of my go-to's this month, especially these two babies: MAC's Peach Blossom and Milani's Luminoso
  • Selfie welfie! I was clearly feeling myself here...
  • Because a good McDonald's feast is good for the soul sometimes
  • Picking out my new denim jacket! It was love at first sight
  • Maquilhagem cor de pêssego tem sido a minha vibe este mês, especialmente estes dois produtos: o Peach Blossom da MAC e Luminoso da Milani
  • Selfie! Claramente achei-me uma Sara Sampaio naquele dia...
  • Porque uma visitinha ao McDonald's de vez em quando faz bem à alma
  • A escolher o meu novo casaco de ganga! Foi amor à primeira vista 

May 8

  • Can you tell how real my love for Avène is? The Cleanance range is my favourite! Expect an in-depth post on my skincare routine very soon
  • Ah! This baaag! I've decided to treat myself to my first designer bag for my birthday, and I just fell head over heels in love with this Michael Kors one. Can't wait to make it mine!
  • Another shift done and dusted...
  • ...and it was a particularly rough one. Relaxing on the couch (and dozing off a bit) is my favourite thing after a long day 
  • Dá para perceber a minha paixão pela Avène? A linha Cleanance fez maravilhas pela minha pele! Aguardem por um post sobre a minha rotina de cuidados de pele muito em breve
  • Ah! Esta mala (!!!). Decidi comprar a minha primeira mala de marca para o meu aniversário, e apaixonei-me por esta Michael Kors assim que a vi. Já é dezembro?
  • Mais um dia terminado...
  • ...e foi um dia 'daqueles'. Relaxar no sofá (e dormir uma mini sesta) sabe tão bem depois de um dia de trabalho

May 5

  • Oh, Lisbon. In case you missed it, me and my girl friends headed down to Lisbon a couple of days ago to see Adele, but we couldn't help but take a stroll around the beautiful Portuguese capital. Do take a peek at my Lisbon photo diary here, it includes some Adele...
  • Oh, Lisboa. Se não viram, eu e as minhas amigas fomos até Lisboa há alguns dias para ver a Adele, mas não podíamos deixar de dar um passeio pelo centro da nossa linda capital. Vão espreitar o meu diário de Londres aqui, também inclui a nossa amiga Adele...

May 7

  • Yes, Adele! I told you guys about the show in my photo diary, but there's truly not enough praise in the world for this phenomenal young lady. It was an unforgettable concert by surely the greatest artist of our generation. If you have the chance, go see her live, I promise you will not regret it!
  • Sim, é a Adele! Já vos falei do concerto no diário de Lisboa, mas não há elogios que cheguem para esta menina. Foi um concerto inesquecível, dado pela melhor artista da nossa geração. Toda a gente saiu do MEO Arena embevecida e arrebatada por ela! Se tiverem oportunidade, vão vê-la em concerto, prometo que não se vão arrepender!

Comments

back to top