The Oversized Denim Jacket

16 24
Who doesn't love a good denim jacket? Me, up until about 3 months ago... I'm not sure what I was thinking by negating this stunning and super versatile piece, but now I'm a total convert! 

My favourite? The oversized denim jacket. There's something so edgy but still casual and fashionable about this fit! I had been looking for the perfect one – as always – until my eyes fell on this beauty from Stradivarius (surprise, surprise!). I love the light wash of this and the rips going through it, plus it fits like a dream: it's just the right amount of slouchy, without losing its feminine touch. I have a feeling I'll be wearing this stunner to actual death... Check it out here!

Quem não gosta de um bom casaco de ganga? Errrm, eu, até ao mês passado... Nem sei no que estava a pensar ao ignorar esta peça linda e super versátil, mas felizmente já me converti e encontrei o meu par perfeito! 

O meu modelo favorito? Sem dúvida o casaco de ganga oversized. Já andava à procura daquele perfeito – como sempre – até que encontrei este lindão na Stradivarius (que surpresa!). Adoro a cor clarinha da ganga, os rasgões ao longo do casaco e a maneira como assenta: é largo mas não perde o toque feminino. Já sei que o vou usar até rasgar (ainda mais)... Espreitem-no aqui!

Comments

back to top