June Faves

1

Confession: I almost forgot to write this post! I've been so overwhelmed with work and life that writing blog posts seems to have taken a back seat, unfortunately. Luckily I have amended my mistake in time and I have a spankin' new favourites to share with you lovely lot today! 

Confissão: quase me esqueci de escrever este post! Tenho andado tão atarefada com o trabalho e com a vida em geral que o blog parece ter ficado em segundo plano. Felizmente apercebi-me do meu erro a tempo (ainda é só dia 4, afinal) e tenho um novo post de favoritos para partilhar com vocês! 

IMG_4132

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 

This is a super recent purchase for me but one I've been completely in love with. It's super lightweight, the coverage is ah-mazing and it doesn't break me out! I'm absolutely head over heels in love with this and I'm so happy I got it. 

Esta é uma compra super recente para mim mas tenho andado obcecada com este corretor. É super leve, a cobertura é maravilhosa e não me causa borbulhas! Estou apaixonada, desde que o comprei que não toco noutra coisa. 

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in #44 

I got my first ever YSL lipstick in June and I love it to bits! This is a very sheer and very moisturising lipstick that is so easy to chuck in your handbag to reapply during the day. The colour is beautiful, too: it's a lovely pink that goes well with any look. Read and see more here! 

Comprei o meu primeiro batom YSL em junho e adoro-o! É bastante leve e hidratante, super prático para ter na mala para reaplicar durante o dia. A cor é muito bonita: é um rosa que vai bem com qualquer look. Leiam e vejam mais aqui! 

Real Techniques Setting Brush 

I'm not someone who really invests in brushes, no matter how cheap they are, but when I got my Urban Decay highlighter – my first 'big girl' one, hehe – I knew I had to get a proper brush to go with it. This RT brush is meant for the undereyes but it works beautifully as a highlighter brush. 

Não sou de investir em pincéis, nem que sejam muito baratinhos, mas quando comprei o meu iluminador da Urban Decay – o meu primeiro 'a sério', hehe – sabia que tinha que comprar um pincel de jeito para o aplicar. Este da RT é destinado a corretor, mas funciona lindamente para aplicar o iluminador. 

Chloé Eau de Parfum 

If you smell me at any given time, this is what you'll be smelling. I adore this scent, it's so feminine and grown up but not heavy at all. This has become my signature scent, along with Flowerbomb (my winter perfume) and my 50ml bottle is almost running out. 

Se me cheirarem em qualquer altura, é este o perfume que estou a usar. Adoro este aroma, é feminino e 'crescido' mas não é pesadão nem demasiado velho. Tornou-se no meu perfume de marca, a par do Flowerbomb (o meu cheiro de inverno e ao qual toda a gente me associa) e a minha embalagem de 50ml já está a dar as últimas. 

ASOS Black Velvet Choker 

My favourite accessory of the month! I knew I'd love this choker to pieces, I just didn't antecipate that I'd get so much use out of it. It's super versatile and it's that kind of piece that will jazz up any outfit in a matter of seconds. Definitely recommend checking out this ASOS bargain! 

O meu acessório favorito do momento! Sabia que ia adorar este choker imediatamente, só não previa que o fosse usar tantas vezes! É um sucesso entre homens e mulheres, tudo me elogia quando o uso e é fácil de entender porquê. É um acessório que acrescenta logo imenso a qualquer outfit e é difícil passar despercebido ao usá-lo... mesmo ao meu gosto ;). 

Milani Blush in Luminoso

I've rediscovered my love for this blush this month, after leaving it forgotten in my drawer and favouring the Otherearthly MSF by MAC. Now that summer's here, I've been loving to have a peachy glow to my skin and this blush is perfect for that, it makes you look super healthy in a heartbeat – even if you're constantly fatigued like me. 

Voltei a apaixonar-me por este blush este mês, depois de ter estado a ganhar pó na minha gaveta em prol do meu MSF da MAC na cor Otherearthly. Agora que o verão chegou, tenho andado a usar este blush imenso: é um blush de cor pêssego que acrescenta imediatamente uma luminosidade fabulosa à pele – ficamos a parecer 10 vezes mais saudáveis, ainda que não tenhámos dormido nem quatro horas (eu, prazer).

Comments

  1. I really need to pick up the Real Techniques Setting Brush, I can't believe I don't already own it!
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's amazing how such a small and affordable make up brush can make a huge difference! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top