Red

IMG_4287
Oh, Zara... My obsession with you knows no bounds and you've even managed to make me fall in love with a playsuit in a colour I hadn't worn in literally years – red! When I saw this playsuit on my regular Zara website browsing (it's a very dangerous sport), I immediately loved it. I'm obsessed with light and airy things for the summer – hello, massive heatwave in Portugal – and this fits the bill perfectly. 

Oh, Zara... A minha paixão para contigo não conhece limites e até conseguiste a proeza de me fazeres apaixonar por um macacão numa cor que já não uso há anos – vermelho! Quando vi este macacão durante as minhas habituais sessões de pesquisa (ahem) no site da Zara, adorei-o de imediato. Só uso coisas leves e frescas no verão – esta onda de calor em Portugal não me permite nada mais – e este macacão encaixa na perfeição. 

IMG_4206 IMG_4286-2 IMG_4285 IMG_4303-2
I took it out for a spin on a very sunny and hot Saturday afternoon and it feels amazing! I'm loving the contrast of the bright red against my lighter skin tone and I have a feeling I'll be wearing this little number a whole lot through the summer.

Levei-o a passear este sábado, durante um passeio pela Foz num dia de muito sol e calor. Só posso dizer que o adoro! Estava um bocado reticente devido à cor, mas estou muito feliz por ter arriscado! Adoro o contraste deste vermelho vibrante com a minha pele mais clara e tenho um pressentimento que lhe vou dar muiiito uso durante o verão.
  IMG_4459
Oh, I almost forgot... Força Portugal! This playsuit is my attempt to support my boys for tonight's final, hehe. 

Ah, quase me esquecia... Força Portugal! Este macacão e as árvores verdes são a minha tentativa de apoiar a nossa seleção na final desta noite, hehe.

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of Zara too and that jumpsuit looks great on you! I'm a bit envious of the lovely warm weather you are having there while I'm sitting under my blanket in the cold of winter here :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! That's such a nice compliment to hear! Haha, I know, we've been blessed with amazing weather this summer - sending some warm hugs to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top