What's In My Holiday Makeup Bag


Se durante o ano já o é, o meu uso de maquilhagem nas férias fica ainda menor. Não tenho paciência para me maquilhar e aprumar toda quando estão 30 graus à sombra lá fora, pelo que isso ajuda imenso a minha tarefa de preparar um pequeno necéssaire para férias. Hoje mostro-vos os produtos que vão comigo na próxima semana - pouquinhos mas bons!

If during the year the amount of makeup I put on is minimal as it is, that percentage gets slashed in half during the holidays. I don't have the patience nor the will to get all done up when it's 30 degrees in the shade outside, so that helps immensely when it comes to filling up my small makeup bag for holiday. Today I'm showing you the products I'm taking away with me next week - very few but very good!


Olhos // Eyes


Para corretor, levo comigo o meu fiel Naked Skin da Urban Decay, ele que tão bem ilumina e corrige a minha pele fatigada! Para as pestanas, levo a Better Than Sex da Too Faced (pestanas superiores) e a Lash Sensational da Maybelline (pestanas inferiores). Também não podia faltar o meu encaracolador de pestanas da KIKO e para sombras levo apenas a Color Tattoo da Maybelline na cor On and On Bronze. E é claro que não me podia esquecer das minhas sobrancelhas! Levo o meu bem amado trio da Benefit - Goofbrow, Highbrow e Ready, Set, Brow!

For concealer, my faithful Naked Skin by Urban Decay couldn't miss out on the trip, seeing as it corrects and brightens my old tired face so well... For my tiny baby lashes, I'm bringing Too Faced's Better Than Sex (for the top lashes) and Maybelline's Lash Sensational (for the bottom). Also taking my KIKO eyelash curlers and only one eyeshadow, Maybelline's Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze. And of course I couldn't forget my eyebrows! I'm taking my beautiful Benefit trio - the Goofbrow, Highbrow and Ready, Set, Brow!


Rosto // Face


Este ano tenho a tarefa facilitada: graças à minha amiga super generosa que me ofereceu esta palete lindona da Sleek chamada Solstice, arrumo os iluminadores de uma só vez! Para blushes levo o Blushing Hearts da I Heart Makeup e o meu Otherearthly da MAC (iluminador, bronzer e blush num só). Levo também as minhas pérolas Avon Glow.

This year I have it easy: thanks to my super generous friend, who was kind enough to pick me up Sleek's Solstice highlighting palette, I have my highlighter (and eyeshadow too) sorted all in one go! As for blushes I'm taking I Heart Makeup's Blushing Hearts and MAC's Otherearthly. Also taking my Avon Glow pearls for a bit of a sun kissed glow.


Lábios // Lips


E agora, a minha parte favorita... Os batons! Desta vez contive-me e "só" levo cinco: o Honeylove, Velvet Teddy e Only You da MAC, o Rimmel Kate Moss #54 e o NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream na cor Istanbul!

And now my favourite part, lipsticks! I held myself back and "only" packed five: MAC's Honeylove, Velvet Teddy and Only You, the Rimmel Kate Moss in the shade #54 Rock and Roll Nude and the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul. 

~

Et voilá! O que levam no vosso necessaire de verão?
And that's that! What's in your holiday makeup bag?

Comments

back to top