Autumn Wardrobe Staples



Pois é, chega a nova estação e com ela a vontade de me atirar a tudo que é loja e ir à falência com malhas, cachecóis tipo manta e botas (muitas, muitas botas!). Felizmente ando a conter-me nos gastos - a carteira agradece -, mas isso não significa que não tenha acrescentado algumas peças maravilhosas ao meu armário nos últimos dias...

That's right, gals, you know it: new season rolls around, everything in your wardrobe just doesn't cut it anymore and you feel like sliding into Zara (or your own poison of choice) and essentially go bankrupt buying new knits, new blanket scarves and boots... Allll of the boots. Luckily I've managed to restrain myself quite a bit this month - my bank balance says thank you -, but that doesn't mean I haven't added some beaut goodies to my wardrobe in the last couple days...



Scarf

A minha perdição. No outono e inverno sabe tão bem sentir aquele aconchego de um cachecol bem quentinho e felpudo! Os meus favoritos são aqueles que quase que passam por manta, e este da Stradivarius é capaz de ser o meu achado do ano! Queria há muito um cachecol rosa bebé/cinza e este é perfeito. 12.95€

My downfall! I love these blanket scarf trend that has been around for a while now. During Autumn and Winter I just love to feel the warmth of a furry and warm scarf on my neck - I get quite cold there - and this Stradivarius one might just be my favourite find of the year! I've wanted a baby pink and gray soft scarf for ages, and I finally found the one. 12.95€


Knitwear

Malhinhas, malhinhas sempre! Adoro camisolas de malha e todos os anos acrescento uma ou outra ao meu armário. Esta foi a primeira deste ano da Primark - é quase um vestido de malha que adoro usar com calças de ganga ou com calções de cabedal. 16€

Knitted jumpers, knitted jumpers forever! I just adore knitwear - the more knit the better! - and every year I add a couple to my collection. This was my first knit of the season - it's almost a knitted dress (because I'm super short) that I love to pair with jeans or my leather shorts. 16€



Over The Knee Boots

Sou só eu que tem dificuldade em encontrar o par de botas perfeito? Já no ano passado queria umas botas de cano alto, mas nunca encontrava o par. Passado um ano, a minha fiel companheira Zara não me falhou e lá encontrei estas botas ma-ra-vi-lho-sas! São faux leather, com ótima qualidade e de um conforto máximo. Mas o melhor é mesmo o preço! 39.95€

Am I the only one who is super picky about finding the perfect pair of boots? Last year I searched high and low for the perfect over the knee boots, but I couldn't find the ones. Fast forward a year and my trusty friend Zara didn't let me down! I found these stunning over the knee boots there, which are faux leather, feel super amazing quality and are incredibly comfortable! But the best part is definitely the price. 39.95€

Comments

back to top