Payday Wishlist #1



Payday is just around the corner and I've built up quite the wishlist... Oops? The thing I'm most excited to try is undoubtedly the new Giorgio Armani Power Fabric foundation – it's got the same premise of the Luminous Silk, which has been on my wishlist for ages, only more long wearing and offering a 'matte, lightweight and second skin finish'. I'm sold!

As for blushes, I have two on my wishlist for spring: my favourite out of the two is NARS Impassioned, a matte everyday flush of pink for a natural look. I've been looking for a colour like this for ages and I've finally found it! The other is the Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow palette, with a cream blusher and highlighter. I've never tried cream blushers before (or any Bobbi Brown makeup for that matter) but this sounds divine!

Lastly, Tom Ford makeup is the stuff of dreams and this lipstick in Spanish Pink looks like the perfect place to start! As for eyeshadows, the Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin has been on my wishlist for ages – such a perfect, fuss free champagne pink wash of colour for the lids!

O querido e tão aguardado payday está aí à porta e já tenho uma wishlist do tamanho de Portugal inteiro à espera para entrar em ação... Oops? O produto que mais quero experimentar é sem dúvida a nova base Power Fabric da Giorgio Armani – tem a mesma premissa da Luminous Silk (um amor antigo), mas tem um acabamento mais duradouro e acetinado, conferindo um look 'matte, leve e com efeito segunda pele'. Count me in!

Quanto a blushes, tenho dois em mente para a primavera: primeiro o meu favorito, o Impassioned da NARS. Há que temos que procurava um rosa matte e natural e finalmente encontrei-o! O outro é a Cheek Glow Palette da Bobbi Brown na cor Homecoming Pink, que traz um blush e iluminador em creme. Nunca experimentei produtos em creme (ou qualquer makeup da Bobbi Brown), mas estas cores são irresistíveis!

Por fim, a linha de beauty Tom Ford é de babar e este batom na cor Spanish Pink é perfeito para começar! Quanto a sombras, acho que é desta que me vou render à Sin da Urban Decay – o champanhe rosado perfeito para o dia a dia.




What beauty products are on your wishlist?

Comments

back to top