A little Monday inspiration #6

Inspo 6
Rise and shine, my loves, the last Monday of the year (!!!) is here! I'm really refraining from even coming out with the ol' cliché of 'where has this year gone?' but, really... where has it gone? Where?! It completely flew by! Are you ever mildly (highly) scared of how fast time ticks by... Because I totally am. Either way! 2016 is right within reach and I figured it was time for another Monday inspiration post, filled with alllll of the taupe, beige and warmth you could possibly need. I'm so digging that vibe lately!

As always, all images courtesy of weheartit. If you'd like to tag along, feel free to follow me here. Have a gorgeous week! :).

Boooom dia, meus amores, a última segunda feira do ano (!!!) chegou! Estou a proibir-me a mim mesma de dizer aquele cliché de 'este ano passou tão rápido' mas, credo... Parece que ainda ontem estava a celebrar a entrada em 2015 e há quinze dias em 2014 e, entretanto, cá estamos nós à porta de 2016. Me-do. Mas adiante! Cá fica a última inspiração de segunda feira de 2015, recheada de beges, cinzas acastanhados e cores quentes! Tenho andado a amar.

Como sempre, todas as imagens via weheartit. Se quiserem seguir a minha página, basta clicar aqui. Tenham uma semana liiiinda! :). 

Comments

back to top