Pillow Talk



Stop everything... THIS is the lipstick I've been waiting for my whole life! Yes, I'm being dramatic, but you don't understand how long been looking for a shade exactly like this. The best part? It comes in my favourite matte formula ever!

I remember saying to someone that I wished Charlotte would have come out with Pillow Talk as a lipstick instead of a lip liner (I'm not really a lip liner person, honestly) and, lo and behold, here it is! I couldn't believe my eyes when I got the e-mail and I literally rushed to the website to order it (I may have been influenced by the horrific pain I was in that day, but I have no regrets).

Parem tudo... ESTE é o batom pelo qual procurei toda a minha vida! Sim, estou a ser super dramática, mas vocês não entendem o quanto ansiava por uma cor exatamente como esta. E a melhor parte? Vem na minha fórmula matte favorita de sempre!

Lembro-me de dizer a alguém que gostava que a Charlotte Tilbury tivesse lançado o Pillow Talk em forma de batom e não de lápis de lábios (não sou grande fã de lápis, confesso). Uns meses depois, deparo-me com um e-mail a anunciar DUAS novas cores para o Dia dos Namorados, entre as quais esta lindeza! Acho que demorei 3 segundos – se tanto – a clicar no link e fazer check out...



If you're familiar with the ever so famous Pillow Talk lip liner, then this beautiful thing really doesn't need any introductions. This iconic shade is probably Charlotte's best seller and it's not hard to understand why: this gorgeous lip colour allows you to reshape and resize your lips, cheating your way to that perfect plump pout everyone seems to long for. And the best part? It comes in her amazing Matte Revolution range, the best matte formula on the market in my opinion! Non-drying, so luminous and long lasting... What more could you want? Nada, I'm telling you.

Se já conhecem o icónico Pillow Talk lip liner, então este menino até dispensa apresentações. É provavelmente a cor best seller da Charlotte e não é difícil de perceber porquê: esta cor permite-nos desenhar, aumentar e preencher os lábios de uma forma super natural, porque é um rosa nude que se funde perfeitamente com a cor natural dos lábios. Para acrescentar à já mega festa, descobri que ia ser lançado na linha Matte Revolution, a minha favorita de todo o sempre! Na minha opinião, são os melhores matte do mercado: não secam NADA os lábios (são até algo hidratantes) e conferem uma luminosidade incrível aos mesmos... Só mesmo experimentando, amigas – quem já se rendeu sabe bem do que falo!



The shade is absolutely stunning, too. It's a beautiful pinky nude that is the perfect your lips but better shade for almost every skin tone, it's actually genius. It's also perfect as we move into spring and it's time for that easy pink lip that goes with absolutely everything.

Quanto à cor, nem são precisas palavras. É um nude rosado que é aquela cor que imita na perfeição os nossos lábios, mas duzentas vezes melhor. É aquela cor perfeita para os tempos que aí vêm, principalmente para a primavera, a época oficial do cor-de-rosa (fight me on this!). 



I feel like no matter what I say, I can't adequately express how amazing this lipstick is, so I'll just say this in hopes of tempting you: Charlotte Tilbury creates the BEST lipsticks out there (in my opinion) and this one – as well as Valentine, a creamy pink in the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. formula - are limited edition, so... you know, I wouldn't waste time if I were you ;). Available for £23/30€ only on her website and in select stores.

Bom, até sinto que os melhores elogios são insuficientes para exprimir o quão maravilhoso este batom é, portanto deixo-vos com isto: a Charlotte lança os MELHORES batons no mercado de momento (na minha opinião) e este – assim como o Valentine, um rosa clarinho bem cremoso da linha K.I.S.S.I.N.G. – é edição limitada, portanto... Não ficava de braços cruzados, se fosse a vocês ;). Disponível por £23/30€ no site oficial CT e em lojas selecionadas.

Comments

back to top