January Loves



A little late but these still count, right?! I honestly don't know how some girls manage to work full time and still type out amazing blog posts every day, you girls are literally next level superhuman. Anyway, better late than never, here are my favourite little bits from the month of January!

Já sei que estou um bocadinho atrasada mas ainda contam, certo?! Honestamente não sei como é que há pessoas que conseguem trabalhar a tempo inteiro e ainda ter cabeça para escrever e publicar posts fantásticos todos os dias... Superwomen, for sure. Adiante, mais vale tarde do que nunca, portanto aqui ficam os queridinhos de janeiro!


CHARLOTTE TILBURY PILLOW TALK LIPSTICK

I only got this in late January but I'm so impatient and couldn't not include this in here! This is part of Charlotte's new lipstick launch for Valentine's Day and the second I got the e-mail saying she had launched the iconic Pillow Talk lip liner in lipstick form, I literally flew to her website! I'm so beyond obsessed with this and I'm seriously debating going for Valentine, the other LE shade, or even a backup of this! Full review here.

Esta riqueza só veio morar cá para casa no fim do mês, mas sou tão impaciente que tive mesmo de o incluir e elogiar aqui! Faz parte do lançamento mais recente da Charlotte para o Dia dos Namorados e assim que recebi o e-mail, voei para o site! Porquê? Ora, este é nada mais, nada menos que o icónico lip liner Pillow Talk em batom! Estou completamente obcecada com este batom e estou a pensar seriamente em comprar o Valentine – o outro batom que ela lançou – ou até mesmo um backup do Pillow Talk... Review completa aqui.


MAKEUP REVOLUTION BAKED BRONZER

It's very rare that I'll actually fall in love with a drugstore product these days, but this bronzer has won me over! I've had it since the summer and it's been lying forgotten amidst the clutter in my makeup drawers, but I recently dug it out when my face was looking more dead than alive and have been wearing it non stop ever since! Granted it doesn't have a lot of staying power, but it gives a gorgeous bronzed glow to the skin and I've been alllll about that this month. This one comes in the shade Ready to Go

É muito raro apaixonar-me por maquilhagem low cost nos dias que correm, mas este bronzer conquistou-me por completo! Já o tenho desde o verão, mas tem estado esquecido na gaveta no meio de tantos outros produtos. No entanto, repesquei-o nas últimas semanas quando parecia mais morta do que viva e a verdade é que o tenho usado non stop! É claro que não tem o melhor poder de fixação da vida, mas dá um toque bronzeado e saudável à pele que adoro e é tudo que preciso nestes meses hórridos de inverno. Esta cor é a Ready to Go e podem encontrá-lo pela Primor ou Maquillalia.

KRUIDVAT EYE CREAM

This is a bit of a random one, but bear with. I suffer from super dehydrated under eyes and I always seem to react badly to any sort of eye cream I attempt to use. Knowing that, my friend got me this little drugstore eye cream from The Netherlands and my under eyes have been happy campers ever since! This feels super cooling on the eyes before bed and it's done wonders for my little unhappy bags. I also love Lidl's Q10 eye cream, another absolute drugstore gem, but that's a conversation for another post...

Este é um bocado random, mas acompanhem: a pele em torno dos meus olhos é super seca e desidratada, mas cada vez que tento combater essa secura com cremes, tenho sempre uma reação alérgica. Sabendo disso, a minha amiga ofereceu-me este creme de olhos de uma marca de supermercado holandesa e, vá-se lá perceber, os meus olhos adoraram! Ao início estranharam, mas agora andam hidratados e felizes da vida. Também ando a adorar o creme de olhos Q10 do Lidl, mas isso é conversa para outro post...

VIKTOR & ROLF FLOWERBOMB

I know, I know, here she goes again... But seriously, I don't think any perfume will come close to Flowerbomb for me! This is the perfect scent if you really want to make an impression and it's absolutely a must have if you like intense, floral but musky scents that linger and linger and linger... It's truly so wonderful and I'm on my third bottle of this already! I only got this in December for my birthday and I'm close to halfway with this, I cry.

Eu sei, eu sei, lá vai ela outra vez... Mas a sério, não creio que nenhum perfume consiga superar este meu Flowerbomb! Este é o MEU cheiro; se quiserem causar impacto numa sala, é este o perfume que querem usar. É super intenso e amadeirado, mas com um travo floral incrível – é aquela combinação perfeita que ainda não consegui encontrar em mais nenhum perfume! Dura, dura, dura... fica até nas roupas DEPOIS de lavar, de tão intenso que é! Já vou na terceira embalagem, portanto já percebem o nível de amor.

Comments

back to top