A Sephora Haul & First Impressions



Whenever Sephora has their 20% off sale every other month, I take a look at my little (big) wishlist and work on crossing off as many products as my sanity and cheap spirit allows! This month I picked up three things, all of which I'm positively smitten with.

Quando a Sephora tem os habituais 20% de desconto em cartão, dou uma vista de olhos pela minha pequena (grande) wishlist e começo a pensar no máximo número de produtos que posso riscar até que a minha consciência forreta responsável me dê um murro. Este mês fiquei-me por 3 coisinhas e a verdade é que estou enamorada com todas!

TOO FACED SWEET PEACH GLOW PALETTE

I already posted a full review dedicated to this little gem, but there's no harm in gushing a little more, is there?! Now, if you can get past the qualms I pointed out on my review (pigmentation issues, not working for medium to dark skin tones), this is such a handy and gorgeous little compact! This comes with a bronzer, blush and highlighter (and the added bonus of a delicious peach smell) that definitely give a beautiful glow to the skin. Read my full review here.

Já escrevi uma review completa dedicada a esta coisa boa, mas não há mal nenhum em voltar a falar sobre ela. Ora, se conseguirem ultrapassar os problemas de que vos falei no post (pouca pigmentação e não funciona em morenas ou pele escura), então esta paleta é super useful e lindíssima! Traz um bronzer, um blush e um iluminador (para além do bónus de trazer um cheirinho a pêssego divinal) que definitivamente dão um glow maravilhoso à pele. Leiam a minha review completa aqui.


MAKE UP FOR EVER ULTRA HD CONCEALER

After finishing up my Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer (and loving the heck out of it), I felt like trying something new. I had the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD concealer on my wishlist alongside the Born This Way one from Too Faced, but I ended up going for the first after loving the formula of it and finding my perfect shade (Y23). This is incredibly lightweight and moisturising, but packs a MASSIVE punch in the pigmentation department! I love the finish so much I'm now eyeing up the foundation...

Depois de acabar (e amar) o meu Naked Skin, senti que estava na altura de experimentar algo novo. Estava indecisa entre o Ultra HD da Make Up For Ever ou o Born This Way da Too Faced, mas optei pelo primeiro depois de adorar a fórmula e encontrar o meu perfect match (Y23). Este corretor é super leve e ilumina muito bem a pele, sem perder pitada no que toca à pigmentação! Adoro o acabamento de tal forma que já estou a pensar em comprar a base...




BENEFIT GIRL MEETS PEARL LUMINISER

Now, the revelation. The SA at the Benefit counter kindly did my makeup when I was shopping last weekend and this was one of the products she popped on my (dull) face. I wouldn't call it a highlighter nor a primer, the only way I can describe it is Photoshop for your face – a liquid pink pearl luminiser that gives you a gorgeous soft focus effect and instantly perks up my lacklustre skin. This baby warrants a full post dedicated to it that will be coming next week.

Agora, a revelação. Nem sei como é que não conhecia este produto! A menina do corner da Benefit deixou-me experimentar alguns dos produtos e este foi um dos que usou na minha pele triste e desidratada. Não é nem um primer nem um iluminador puro, é um fluido rosado com pérolas que dá um efeito de Photoshop à pele, conferindo-lhe um glow incrível e apagando as imperfeições. Imensa gente elogiou a minha pele quando saí da Sephora portanto tive de correr e comprar! Este bebé merece um post dedicado a ele que vai sair para a semana.


Have you tried any of these? What was your last beauty purchase?

Comments

back to top