On My Beauty Wishlist...



Friday I'm in love... with all these beauty goodies! My beauty wishlist has grown considerably throughout these first months of the year and brands are consistently coming out with amazing products that are right up my street!

Case in point, the new Dandelion Twinkle highlighter by Benefit. I've been dying to try the original Dandelion blush – the perfect rosy flush for my pale complexion, I feel – for ages, but this stunning pink highlighter has skyrocketed to the top of my wishlist! Speaking of pink highlighters, who can resist the Dior Nude Air Luminizer highlighter in 002, the most beautiful pink hue?! My stash is comprised mostly of golden highlighters, so I'm dying to give this pink one a chance (plus the packaging... Swoon!).

My Clinique foundation is slowly dying on me, so I'm already researching possible replacements for it. Enter: the new Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue foundation! I absolutely adore Chanel foundations and this one, promising a soft matte finish, seems right up my street.

The Emma Hardie Moringa cleansing balm will be a repurchase for me (I'm in LOVE with it!) and the Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara is an old wish that will soon join the family...

Sexta-feira, estou apaixonada... por todas estas coisinhas boas! A minha wishlist de beauté cresceu imenso nos primeiros meses do ano e o facto de as marcas lançarem produtos maravilhosos dia sim, dia sim não ajuda nada!

Exemplo número um, o novo Dandelion Twinkle da Benefit. Adoro o blush Dandelion – o rosa natural perfeito para branquinhas como eu –, e não é que a Benefit me lança um iluminador na mesma tonalidade?! Falando em iluminadores rosados, quem consegue resistir ao Nude Air Luminizer da Dior na cor 002, um rosa bem clarinho mas intenso? Eu não, especialmente porque a minha coleção está cheia de iluminadores dourados e faz falta uma beleza destas para dar um toque mais girly na coisa (e o packaging, senhoras?).

A minha base da Clinique está prestes a morrer-me nas mãos, portanto já ando à procura de possíveis substitutas. Na frente da corrida temos a Le Teint Ultra Tenue da Chanel, uma base que promete um efeito matte suave e uma pele perfeita. Sou super fã das bases da Chanel (não tanto do preço, confesso) e esta parece-me mesmo o meu estilo!

O bálsamo Moringa da Emma Hardie vai ser uma recompra (amo, amo, amo!) e a máscara Velvet Noir da Marc Jacobs é um desejo antigo que se vai juntar à coleção muito, muito em breve...




Comments

back to top