My Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Collection



As promised, I'm brightening up your Monday with a dose of Charlotte Tilbury – really, is there any better way to start the week? Me thinks not! After I put together my MAC lipstick collection, I thought I'd do a post dedicated solely to my rose gold babies. Even though my collection is humble, I love and wear every single shade constantly, so here's a detailed description of each one plus some handy little swatches!

Como o prometido é devido, aqui estou eu para iluminar a vossa segunda-feira com uma boa dose de Charlotte Tilbury – digam-me, há melhor maneira de começar a semana? Parece-me que não! Depois de vos ter mostrado a minha coleção de batons da MAC, pensei em fazer um post dedicado apenas aos meus bebés rose gold. Apesar da coleção ser pequena (infelizmente ainda não nado em dinheiro), adoro estes batons e são cores que vou rodando e usando diariamente, portanto aqui ficam em detalhe de cada um e com swatches para vos incentivar ainda mais a experimentar, hehe.


VERY VICTORIA

This was my very first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and the one which truly kick started my addiction. When I was deciding on which shade to go for, this browny pink seemed right up my alley and I wasn't wrong – this is the perfect everyday lipstick and it's so well loved that the square bullet is no more! This comes in the Matte Revolution formula, which is honestly the BEST matte formula on the market, hands down. 

Full review here.

Este foi o meu primeiro batom da Charlotte Tilbury e foi o que despoletou este vício demolidor para a carteira. Quando estava a decidir a cor, este castanho rosado pareceu-me logo a minha cara! Acertei e usei-o quase todos os dias durante meses, tanto que o batom já está um bocado deformado! Faz parte da linha Matte Revolution, os Matte mais confortáveis de sempre. 

Review completa aqui.



PENELOPE PINK

After trying and loving the Matte Revolution range, I decided to dip my toes into her K.I.S.S.I.N.G. line, which boasts a creamier and glossier formula. I was torn between this and Bitch Perfect, but I ended up going for a nude lip I can wear year round. I thought this would wash me out at first, but it's honestly the PERFECT nude lip for any occasion! I'm so glad I went for it. And the formula? Beyond amazing! 

See how I wear it here.

Depois de experimentar e amar a linha dos Matte Revolution, decidi ir de cabeça e experimentar os K.I.S.S.I.N.G., a fórmula mais cremosa e hidratante da CT! Estava indecisa entre este e o Bitch Perfect, mas optei por um nude que pudesse usar o ano inteiro. Tive medo que me fosse apagar o rosto, mas honestamente é o nude PERFEITO para qualquer ocasião! E a fórmula? Absolutamente incrível! 

Vejam como o uso aqui.


PILLOW TALK

We've reached the new baby, the apple of my eye, my lovely Pillow Talk. When I found out Charlotte was coming out with her iconic lip liner in lipstick form (and as as Matte!), my heart literally started racing. I ran to her website at the speed of light and clicked it home quicker than you can blink! I've been wearing this nearly everyday, it's honestly the perfect nude pink for any skin tone, it's like magic. 

Full review here.

Chegamos ao mais novo, ao menino dos meus olhos, o lindão Pillow Talk. Quando descobri que a Charlotte ia lançar o lápis de lábios icónico em forma de batom (e dos Matte Revolution!), comecei logo a ficar com arritmias. Voei até ao site dela e encomendei-o mais rápido do que vocês possam pestanejar! Tenho-o usado quase todos os dias, é honestamente o nude rosado perfeito para qualquer tom de pele.

Review aqui.






Do you own any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?

Comments

back to top