Spring & Summer Edit: Beauty






I'm SO excited about the new beauty releases that have been popping up left, right and centre lately! Spring and Summer are definitely my favourite seasons of the year (duh) and all these fresh, glowy and lovely beauty news are only increasing my excitement! Today I thought I'd share what's new in the drugstore and luxury departments this month...

Estou tão entusiasmada acerca das novidades de beleza que andam a aparecer por tudo que é canto ultimamente! A primavera e verão são sem dúvida as melhores estações da vida (duh), mas especialmente no que toca a beleza – pele glowy, em tons pêssego e rosa? Yes please! Hoje partilho as novidades de beleza que me estão a deixar a salivar, literalmente...

KIKO

Starting with the collection I've been dying to get my hands on! KIKO has launched their first capsule collection in celebration of their 20th anniversary and if the packaging alone doesn't sell you on these, the products SURELY will. The Less is Better collection is designed to achieve that no makeup look and the products are truly aimed at that – my favourites include that goooorgeous palette with 9 nude shades in shimmer and matte formulas, the cream blushes and the matte liquid lipsticks. The best part? It's all SUPER affordable!

Começando pela coleção que me está a matar! A KIKO, uma marca da qual nem sou muito fã, lançou a sua primeira coleção cápsula para celebrar o 20.º aniversário da marca. Se o packaging não vos vende a coleção, então os produtos certamente o farão! A coleção Less is Better foi desenhada para conseguir aquele 'no makeup. makeup, look' e os produtos são perfeitos para isso – os meus favoritos são a paleta de 9 sombras nude shimmer e matte, o blush em creme e os batons líquidos. O melhor? É tudo SUPER amigo da carteira!

MARC JACOBS

Marc Jacobs Beauty has fast become one of my favourite brands and this new release sounds absolutely divine. The Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter is the new addition to the Coconut family (the primer looks amazing!), but this one is a golden peach highlighting gel that can be used underneath your foundation or as a liquid highlighter on the high points of the face.

A marca Marc Jacobs têm-se tornado numa das minhas favoritas e este novo lançamento é maravilhoso. O Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter é o novo membro da família Coconut (o primer é muiiito bom!), mas desta vez temos um iluminador em gel num tom pêssego quente que pode ser usado como primer, misturado na base ou como um iluminador líquido. 

BENEFIT

I'm sure this isn't news to you, but Benefit has come out with Hoola's pale sister, Hoola Lite! Now I've never tried the original Hoola bronzer, but this one has SO many amazing reviews that I'm thinking this would be a much safer bet for my pale skin.

Tenho a certeza que não vos estou a dar uma novidade, mas a Benefit lançou a irmã do icónico Hoola, a lindona Hoola Lite! Nunca experimentei o Hoola (eu sei, que tristeza), mas o novo bronzer já tem reviews maravilhosas e promete ser o melhor amigo das meninas branquinhas como eu!

JOUER

I love the look of the Jouer lip crèmes and they've come out with new shades for their anniversary collection! Aside from the metallic ones I've been wanting to try for ages, this shade here is the one that speaks to me on a deeper level – I meeean, isn't that warm pink shade the best?! The formula of these is highly raved about, so I should just bite the bullet on them, right...?

Adoro o look dos lip crèmes da Jouer e a marca lançou novas cores por ocasião do seu aniversário! Para além das cores metálicas que já ando para experimentar há que tempos, esta cor aqui piscou-me o olho quase de imediato – quer dizeeeer, aquele tom blush não é de morrer? 

Comments

back to top