August Loves.



So Summer is practically over as far as I'm concerned and as you can see, I've completely switched gears into Autumn! Brown lips, a little heavy bronzer to fake a tan I definitely DON'T have and healthy, radiant skin... I do love the change of seasons, I do!

And to address the elephant in the room – YES, these are three lipsticks in basically the same shades because I genuinely have a problem and can't choose between any sort of nude. On my lips constantly is the Huda Beauty liquid matte lipstick in Venus, hands down my favourite liquid lipstick formula ever and arguably the nicest nudes in all of the land. This one is a deep taupe brown that I am utterly smitten with! On the same shade spectrum but lighter I have MAC Blankety, which is far too wash out-y to wear on it's own but paired with a brown lipliner... Aaaah, heaven. Last but not least, Charlotte Tilbury liquid lipstick in the shade Rising Star, a pretty warm pink that's sure to be the pop of colour I'll allow myself to have on crisp Autumn days.

Still on the makeup front, I have to mention my gorgeous Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow. I've had this since May probably and the bronze shade has a dent so big it honestly gives me a panic attack every time I look at it (this thing is damn expensive!). And for makeup for the body, Vita Liberata Body Blur is a godsend if your legs need a little help to become Victoria's Secret worthy – seriously, this thing is like Photoshop for your body, I'm obsessed! Skincare wise, I have to mention the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate, a gorgeous night oil that makes my skin feel so plump and glowy in the morning.

These are beyond late, I know, but work is literally kicking my butt lately and I barely have time to sleep, let alone blog/photograph/have a LIFE. Maybe it's a good thing, though, as it gives me time to properly write and come up with content that isn't rushed... Hope you all have a great week, my loves. 

Comments

back to top