Nude mauve

IMG_6856
I've been on the hunt for a mauve blush for what feels like ages now. Problem is, I'm the world's most indecisive person. I genuinely wish I could be like those people who see things, think about them for five seconds and chuck them in their basket (maybe my bank account would protest a little bit... aha). Since I'm not, I'm left to uhhhm and aahhh about things forever. That's what happened with the mauve blush topic: I saw many of them I liked, I just never took the plunge. Maybe part of me knew I'd be getting the loveliest of them all eventually...

Já estou há que tempos à procura de um blush rosa acastanhado. O meu problema é o seguinte: sou a pessoa mais indecisa do mundo. Gostava mesmo de ser como aquelas pessoas que são capazes de por os olhos numa coisa, pensar durante cinco segundos e metê-la no carrinho de compras (a minha carteira agradece-me por não ser assim). Como sou indecisa, penso dois mil e cinquenta anos naquela coisa, arrependo-me e rogo mil pragas a mim própria. Vi muitos que gostei mas nunca cheguei a comprar, talvez por saber que iria receber o mais lindo de todos...

IMG_6857
Blush

The Max Factor Creme Puff blushes are supposedly an amazing dupe for the Hourglass Ambient blushes, that I drool over constantly but can't justify investing on so I can't really compare both. However, I will say that these are absolutely stunning. This colour in particular is exactly what I was looking for: it's a browny pink and you get an great colour pay off, they are a dream to blend and you get both a blush, a highlighter and, if you go in a little heavier, a bit of contour as well.

Os blushes da Max Factor, apelidados de Creme Puff, são supostamente um 'dupe' fantástico para os Hourglass Ambient blushes, sobre os quais me babo constantemente mas não consigo justificar pagar tanto (ridículo!) por eles, portanto não os posso comparar. No entanto, posso dizer-vos que esta alternativa muito mais em conta em absolutamente liiinda! A cor é fantástica, é assim um rosa acastanhado super fácil de espalhar e com algum brilho (pouco, e sem purpurina!) que pode servir de highlighter e, mais carregado, um leve contour.

IMG_6853

Now as for prices, this little gem was a gift so I can't pinpoint precisely how much they retail for, but I think it's anywhere between 10€ and 12€, which I feel isn't that bad for a blush of this quality! :).

Quanto a preços, não posso precisar muito já que esta pequena belezura foi um presente, mas acredito que estes blushes fiquem entre 10€ a 12€, o que acho razoável quando consideramos a relação qualidade-preço! :).

Comments

back to top