Spring Uniform

Spring
Light. Simple. Comfortable. Fresh. That's how I want to be this spring: no fuss, no overcomplicated outfits and comfort above all, so I can easily run around the city and go to work not worrying about wrinkled shirts (yes, I'm OCD like that) or uncomfortable shoes or even restricting outfits. With that in mind, and with February winding down, this is my ideal spring uniform...

Leve, simples, comfortável e fresco. É assim que quero estar esta primavera: sem complicações, outfits muito trabalhados e (muiiiito) conforto para poder correr pela cidade e ir trabalhar sem me preocupar com camisas encurrilhadas (sim, sou assim, que fazer), sapatos desconfortáveis ou roupas restritivas. Com isso em mente, este é o meu uniforme ideal de primavera...

  • The simple white tee – A true wardrobe staple. However, if you're like me, not every white t-shirt quite fits the bill. For me, it has to have the perfect stretchy, breathable material and has to be soft and super flowy. Luckily, this H&M stunner ticks alllll of my boxes and, for the price, I'm seriously tempted to get one in every colour! // A t-shirt branca é um básico no closet de qualquer mulher. Mas, se forem como eu, nem tudo que vem à rede é peixe. Para mim, a t-shirt ideal tem de ter um material moldável, que estique e respirável, assim como deve ser leve e macia. Felizmente esta da H&M é tudo que procurava e, pelo preço, estou tentada a comprar uma de cada cor!
  • The lace bralette – My, oh, my. These bras have been my obsession lately! I'm so fussy with bras, the wiring makes them uncomfortable and the ones I own are either too plain or too meh. These lace bralettes are simply stunning and they are a great addition to wear underneath a simple white t-shirt with the lace peeking through. Can't wait to stock up on many colours of these! // Nossa, que paixão. Estes sutiãs tem sido a minha obsessão ultimamente! Sou muito picuínhas com sutiãs, a armação é quase sempre um desconforto para mim e os sutiãs que tenho são todos muito 'meh'. Estes bralettes em renda são simplesmente lindos e ficam tão bem por baixo de uma t-shirt branca simples com a renda a transparecer. Mal posso esperar para me abastecer! 
  • Blue jeans – A staple no matter what season it is. I'm a massive fan of jeans with the right fit, with a bit of stretch and 'give', and these ZARA jeggings tick all the boxes: colour, fit, wash (and price). // Uma peça essencial, independentemente da estação. Sou uma grande fã de jeans que assentem na perfeição, com elasticidade e que moldem bem ao corpo. Estas jeggings da ZARA são ideais: acertam na cor, fit, lavagem (e preço!).
  • Adidas navy blue & white superstar – Needless to say, I'm obsessed. Can't get enough of these trainers! Read my full review here. // Nem é preciso mencionar que estou obcecada. Estas sapatilhas são tuuuudo! Leiam a minha review completa aqui
  • Quay australia sunglasses – These are simply gorgeous and right up my street. I love big sunglasses like these and the blue lenses make them perfect and fresh for the spring/summer months. // Estes óculos são lindos e têm tudo a ver comigo. Adoro óculos de sol grandes e com lentes azuis, perfeitos para a primavera/verão.  
  • Essie 'bikini so teeny' nail polish – The perfect shade of blue (and I love me some blue) for the nails during the warmer months. This is such a happy colour! // A tonalidade perfeita de azul (e eu adooooro azul) para as férias. Esta é uma cor tão alegre!

Comments

back to top