Casual Easter

IMG_9081-2
Even though I'm not a fan of Easter at all, I'll still take any occasion to get dolled up and run with it ;). For this Sunday I chose a simple look – simplicity is everything to me lately – and paired a flowy white shirt with my new Pull&Bear jeans. If you're after a new pair of jeans that is comfortable and flattering, something I never seem to find, I do recommend checking out Pull&Bear! They have some gorgeous, boho stuff in at the moment that I'm totally digging.

Apesar de não gostar nem um pouco da Páscoa, aproveito sempre qualquer oportunidade de me 'embonecar' sem hesitar ;). Para o passado domingo escolhi um look simples – simplicidade e conforto são tudo – e juntei uma camisa branca bem fluída às minhas calças de ganga novas da Pull&Bear. Se são como eu e nenhum par de jeans parece assentar bem, recomendo que espreitem a Pull&Bear: as calças de ganga deles são do melhor (provavelmente as minhas favoritas) e há lá coisas novas super giras e 'boho' para o verão.

IMG_9172
IMG_9106-2
Collage
IMG_9135

To top of the look, the new baby in my life: Velvet Teddy! I won't go on about it for too long as there's a brand new spankin' review on it ready on the wings to make its debut, but I will say that this is probably my favourite lipstick of all time. Yep, all. Time. Hope you all had a lovely Easter! :).

Para completar o look, o bebé mais lindo de sua mãe: Velvet Teddy! Não me vou alongar acerca dele porque há uma review fresquinha à espera de entrar no blog, mas só vos digo que este é capaz de ser o meu batom favorito de sempre. De. Sempre. Espero que tenham tido uma Páscoa maravilhosa! :).

Comments

back to top