March Photo Diary

March
It's incredible what a healthy body and mind can do to a person. 2016 has been a great year, and March was no exception. I wanted to “turn the page” this year and really have a positive mindset that would encourage me to enjoy every month to the fullest and that's what I have been doing :). Don't mean to blab on, so let's move on to the photo diary! Come at me, April.

Mente sã, corpo são, boas energias. É essa a minha atitude durante este ano, e não é por acaso que 2016 tem sido um ano recheado de coisas boas até agora. Março não foi exceção: este mês dediquei-me ao meu corpo no ginásio e isso refletiu-se física e mentalmente. Sinto-me melhor que nunca e muito mais leve e calma. Mas chega de balbuciar, aqui fica o resumo do mês de março através da lente do meu iPhone! Vem daí, abril.

March 3

  • March started with a big shopping trip, where I indulged in a ton of new beauty products that I've been loving recently. // Março começou com uma longa visitinha ao shopping, onde comprei umas coisinhas de beleza que tenho adorado utilizar!
  • MAC's Honeylove was my first purchase from the haul and it's my third lippie from the brand. I really love the colour, it's a really pretty nude that flatters all skin tones. // Comprei o Honeylove da MAC, que é o meu terceiro batom da marca. É um nude muito bonito que fica bem em imensos tons de pele.
  • A trip to IKEA resulted in a little redesign of my bedroom. Pictures to come soon! // Uma visitinha ao IKEA resultou num mini redesign do meu quarto. Fotos em breve!
  • Spring coming to Porto slowly but surely... // A primavera a chegar ao Porto devagarinho, muito devagarinho...

March 2

  • Gym, gym, gym! March was also the month in which I went hard and heavy at the gym after a lengthy absence. Squats, lunges, abs... I feel sore as fack, but stronger than ever. // Ginásio, ginásio, ginásio! Março foi também o mês em que me mandei para o ferro forte e feio, como se costuma dizer. Agachamentos, adutores, abdutores, lunges, abdominais... Sinto-me dorida como tudo, mas mais forte do que nunca.
  • New gym gear! New Yorker has the cutest gym wear with such affordable prices. Check them out! // Novos outfits para o ginásio! A NewYorker tem roupa de ginásio super gira e também super barata. Vão dar uma espreitadela!

March 1

  • Beautiful tulips for Palm Sunday! My favourite flowers. // Túlipas lindas no Domingo de Ramos! As minhas flores favoritas.
  • Cheeky selfie on a sunny Sunday. // Uma pequena selfie num domingo solarengo.
  • Little magic box... Who can resist coming home to a parcel? My Maquillalia order: Milani's baked blush in Luminoso! Review here. // Caixinha mágica... Encomenda da Maquillalia que trazia o meu blush novo da Milani, o Luminoso! Review aqui

March 5

  • Found one of my dream bags... This beaut is by Ted Baker and even though it looks way too 'cheesy' and girly, I can't help but love it?! // Encontrei mais uma mala para a minha lista de sonho... Esta é Ted Baker e, sim, eu sei, é super afemininada e um bocado 'pirosa', mas não consigo deixar de adorar?!
  • Friday tea after work! Love these little catch up sessions after busy weeks. // Lanchinho de sexta-feira depois do trabalho. Sabe mesmo bem sentar e cuchichar depois de uma semana atarefada!
  • My new camera lens! I went back and forth deciding on whether to bite the bullet and order it or not... I'm so glad I did, though! It's seriously brilliant and I'm so glad I own it now. Review here. // A minha nova lente! Andei a matutar se comprava ou não, mas ainda bem que o fiz! É mesmo fantástica e estou mesmo contente com ela. Review aqui.

March 4

  • Beautiful crisp spring mornings. // Manhãs frescas e lindas de primavera.
  • MAC's Honeylove on the lips! // O Honeylove nos lábios!
  • My new bomber from Bershka. I'm in love! Check it out here. // O meu novo bomber da Bershka. Estou in loooove! Vejam mais aqui.
  • A little changing room selfie is good for the soul sometimes, am I right? // Uma selfie nos provadores de vez em quando faz bem à alma, não é verdade?

March 6

  • Velvet Teddy! Velvet Teddy! Velvet Teddy at laaast! Took ages to come back in stock and I snapped it up almost as soon as it did. I'm so, so, so in love! I'm talking serious holy grail lipstick status here, guys. It's that deep. // Velvet Teddy! Velvet Teddy! Velvet Teddy até que em fiiim! Demorou anos a voltar a estar em stock e agarrei-o quase imediatamente. Amo de paixão - é um daqueles produtos 'holy grail', babes. É verdade.
  • My new top from Primark! This will be perfect for spring and it was a huge bargain, as well. // O meu top novo da Primark! Será perfeito para a primavera e foi um achado bem baratinho, como sempre.

Comments

back to top