New In: A Beauty Haul

IMG_7907
As promised, here's my cheeky little beauty haul from last weekend's splurge shopping! I love everything I picked up to bits and I'm so excited to play around with all these exciting new things in my make up arsenal. Let's do a quick little round up of everything here and detailed reviews shall come once I've had a little time to play around with everything!

Como prometido, aqui fica o meu haul de beleza do passado fim de semana! Comprei muita coisa boa que já tinha debaixo de olho há muito tempo e estou tão entusiasmada para experimentar tudo! Deixo reviews assim que tiver tempo de testar tudo direitinho mas fica aqui um pequeno resumo das minhas comprinhas.

IMG_7909

First up, the BeautyBlender! I've had my eye on this for the longest time but I never brought myself to bite the bullet, until this weekend. I took advantage of Sephora's 20% off sale and snapped this baby up! I'm so excited to finally try it.

Primeiro, a BeautyBlender! Já andava debaixo de olho há imenso tempo mas andei a adiar a compra por causa do preço. Este fim de semana aproveitei o desconto de 20% em cartão da Sephora e trouxe-a comigo para casa! Mal posso esperar por experimentar...

Edit 1.

Now, the stars of the haul for me. I knew I wanted a new MAC lipstick that was suitable for daily wear and I was dead set on getting either Velvet Teddy or Faux. Velvet Teddy was sold out, as per usual (damn you Kylie Jenner) and Faux was stunning, really, but I really wanted a browny nude! I didn't even think about Honeylove until I swatched it and fell in loooove. It's so understated, so chic and gorgeous! New ritual: a new MAC lippie per month. Treating myself... 'Cause I'm worth it ;).

From The Body Shop, my obsession is still going strong, as you can tell. The lady there was so very nice that I just felt even more compelled to splurge, haha! I brought home the Instablur, which is a primer that claims to be Photoshop in real life. Guys, I've swatched it, and it looks very promising. Then, a little coconut hand cream to carry around in my bag and, at last, something I've also mentioned before...

Agora, as 'estrelas' do haul para mim. Sabia que queria um batom novo da MAC que fosse apropriado para uso diário - trabalho, etc. Estava decidida em comprar ou o Velvet Teddy, ou o Faux, mas o Velvet Teddy estava esgotado (raistepartam, Kylie Jenner). O Faux é liiiindo e será meu, mas o que eu queria mesmo era um nude acastanhado! Nem sequer tinha pensado no Honeylove antes de o experimentar, mas fiz swatch e a-do-rei. É tão subtil, mas chic e lindo! Um novo ritual: comprar um batom MAC por mês. Eu também mereço ;).

Quanto à The Body Shop, a minha obsessão continua. A menina da loja era tão fofa, tão simpática, que só por aí me apeteceu levar a loja toda. Eu sei, tenho um problema. Mas adiante! Trouxe comigo o Instablur, que é um primer com efeito 'Photoshop' na vida real. Experimentei na mão e só tenho a dizer que parece muiiiito promissor. Trouxe também um creme de mãos de côco para andar na mala e uma coisa que já andava na cabeça há muito...

IMG_7884

A sample of The Body Shop's Fresh Nude Foundation. This featured in my last beauty wishlist (here) and it hasn't left my mind ever since. Swatched a crap ton of foundations this weekend (mostly high end) and this was the one I was most impressed by. The lady gave me a week's worth of product - the nicest shop assistant, ever - and I cannot wait to try this! I'll report back on everything :).

Uma amostra da nova base da The Body Shop, a Fresh Nude. Já falei dela aqui e não me saiu da cabeça desde aí. Este fim de semana experimentei várias (mesmo muitas) bases, maioritariamente high end, e esta foi a que mais me impressionou. A menina - simpática que só ela - deu-me uma amostra para uma semana (ou mais!) e mal posso esperar para a experimentar! Depois informo :).

Comments

back to top