My Favourite Products Under 10€

IMG_4702 2
Beauty is expensive as heck. In the past, I was all about the drugstore and products that didn't break the bank, but ever since I tasted the sweeter side of makeup that comes in Sephora, I've become snobbish and only want high end products.

However, every now and again I'll find some amazing gems in the drugstore that rival (and sometimes surpass) the high street and that's what I'm sharing with you today. I've put together a little edit of my favourite drugstore makeup products under the 10€ mark and, rest assured, these are all products I use constantly and totally love.

Ser uma beauty junkie é caro pra xuxu... ;). No passado, só comprava maquilhagem mais em conta, porque me custava horrores (e ainda custa) pagar balúrdios por um produto de maquilhagem. No entanto, desde que experimentei as coisinhas mágicas que vendem na Sephora, tornei-me numa snob que só quer maquilhagem da boa...

Mesmo assim, de vez em quando encontro produtos tão bons ou melhores do que os mais carotes e são esses mesmos que vou partilhar convosco hoje. Todos os produtos que vos vou mostrar ficam por menos de 10€ e são produtos que adoro verdadeiramente e que uso constantemente.

Milani Baked Blush in 'Luminoso'

IMG_4708

This is my favourite product of the bunch. Everyone raves about the Milani baked blushes and with good reason - the colour payoff is amazing, they feel silky smooth and this shade in particular makes you look super glowy and healthy, truly a luminous babe. It retails for 8€ and I got mine from here.

Este é o meu produto favorito de todos. Toda a gente fala imenso dos blushes cozidos da Milani e com razão - a cor é maravilhosa, a pigmentação também e são super suaves. Esta cor em particular faz qualquer um parecer 10x mais saudável e é perfeita para o verão, dá mesmo aquela luminosidade linda ao rosto. Custa cerca de 8€ e comprei o meu aqui.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush

IMG_4719

Keeping with the blush theme, this is another one of my favourites and another product that gets a lot of love from the beauty bloggers community. I have this in the shade Lavish Mauve, which is a gorgeous dark pink that looks stunning against fair skin. This was a gift, but you can find it here for 8€.

Mantendo o tema de blushes, este é mais um dos meus favoritos e é também um produto que recebe muito amor por parte da comunidade de bloggers de beauty. O meu vem na cor Lavish Mauve, um rosa escuro bem lindo que fica super bem em peles mais claras. Este foi uma prenda, mas podem encontrá-lo aqui por 8€.

KIKO Intensely Lavish Lipstick

IMG_4723

Now, I feel bad including this in here as it was a limited edition collection - and an insanely popular one! - but I couldn't not add this in. These are the BEST lipsticks I've ever found in terms of price, quality and colour pay off. Seriously, I don't think I'll ever find more pigmented, creamy and stunning lipsticks, with such amazing high end packaging (rose gold and magnetic close!) for this insane price, and I truly regret not picking up all the colours... My review on these is my most read post to date and you can find it here. These cost me around 6€, but do check out KIKO lipsticks, you won't regret it.

Ora, sinto-me mal ao incluir estes batons aqui visto que foram edição limitada - e uma coleção super popular - mas não podia deixá-los de fora. Estes são, sem dúvida, os MELHORES batons que já usei em termos de preço, qualidade e pigmentação. A sério, não vão encontrar batons com esta qualidade, com tanta atenção ao detalhe e apresentação (rose gold e fecho magnético, eu morro) tãããão baratos! A minha review destes batons é o meu post mais lido de sempre - espreitem aqui - e estes custaram-me cerca de 6€.

KIKO Water Eyeshadows

IMG_4713

Another star item of KIKO's are their eyeshadows. These, in particular, get a ton of love because of their stunning presentation and insane colour pay off. You can use them dry or wet and you're guaranteed to find a shade to your liking - seriously, there are SO many! This is number 208 and it costs around 8€. Find it here.

Mais um produto de sucesso da KIKO. As sombras da KIKO são conhecidas pelo mundo fora e estas recebem muiiiiito amor por parte de bloggers internacionais. Podem ser usadas molhadas, secas, como sombras e iluminadores... Enfim, é um produto 2 em 1 e é certo que vão encontrar uma cor que vos agrade, pois a oferta é imensa. Custam 8€ e podem encontrá-las aqui.

Avon Nail Polish

IMG_4737
This is probably a weird item to add in, but I just adore the Avon gel finish nail polishes and I have a ton of colours. The lasting power is good, there's a ton of shades to choose from and the finish is beautiful - truly gel like. These cost 4€ and are a cheaper alternative to my beloved Essie nail polishes.

É provavelmente um produto estranho para incluir, mas adoro os vernizes gel da Avon e tenho uma carrada de cores. Duram bem nas unhas, há mil e uma cores por onde escolher e o acabamento é lindo - totalmente parecido com os vernizes gel dos salões. Custam 4€ e são mais em conta do que os meus adorados da Essie.

Real Techniques Setting Brush

IMG_4709

We all know how expensive makeup brushes can really be. I adore my Zoeva brush, but it simply pains my soul to shell out 15€ for a single makeup brush, no matter how much I need it. That's why Real Techniques comes to the rescue, with slightly more affordable brushes with practically the same quality. This is the Setting Brush and I use it for highlighter rather than concealer, as some people do. This cost me 6€ and I got it from here.

Já todos sabemos quão caros são os pincéis de maquilhagem. Adoro os meus Zoeva, mas dói-me o coração de cada vez que tenho que pagar 15€ por um pincel, por muito que precise dele. É por isso que a Real Techniques vem ao salvameto, com pincéis ligeiramente mais em conta que não sacrificam a qualidade. Este é o Setting Brush e uso-o para aplicar iluminador. Custou-me 6€ e comprei-o aqui.

Comments

  1. I've just bought the RT Setting Bush and i can't believe it's taken me so long to pick it up, it's fantastic, just the prefect size. I really need to rediscover my Luminoso Blush, it's been too long :)
    xxx Claire
    http://www.claireellis.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love it! You definitely should, that blush is PERFECT for summer! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top