Naked Skin



Finding the perfect concealer is a real task in itself. If you look at the blogosphere, there's three that stand out: the MAC Pro Longwear (here), the NARS Radiant Creamy and the Urban Decay Naked Skin. Out of the three I tried the MAC one and the UD one - NARS, you're next! - and it's the Naked Skin I'll be telling you all about today.

Encontrar o corretor perfeito é uma tarefa bem árdua. Se derem uma vista de olhos pela blogosfera, há três que saltam à vista: o Pro Longwear da MAC, o Radiant Creamy da NARS e o Naked Skin da Urban Decay. Dos três já experimentei o da MAC (veredicto aqui) e agora o da Urban Decay - NARS, és o próximo! Hoje vou falar-vos melhor sobre o Naked Skin.



Formula

For me, a concealer's formula is key. I despise thick and dry formulas that just feel so heavy on the skin - a bit like MAC's concealer. I truly appreciate how lightweight, creamy and easy to blend this concealer is. I love using a damp Beauty Blender to blend it all over my undereye area and any spots I want to conceal (mainly around the nose and chin). Bonus: it doesn't break me out, unlike the MAC Pro Longwear! Woo-hoo! This also means it's perfect for summer, as it's undetectable on the skin.

Para mim, a fórmula de um corretor é essencial. Detesto que seja grossa e seca, pois deixa aquela sensação pesada na zona do olho - um pouco como o corretor da MAC. Adoro o facto deste corretor ser SUPER leve, cremoso e super fácil de espalhar. Uso uma Beauty Blender molhada para espalhar na zona das olheiras, no nariz e no queixo. Bónus: não me faz borbulhas, como o da MAC! Woo-hoo! Esta fórmula é também perfeita para o verão.

Lasting Power

This concealer, like the MAC one, lasts for a full day with no creasing or oxidisation. This is especially great during this heatwave we're having in Portugal at the moment, with my oily skin going craaazy with this humidity and 40 degree weather!

Este corretor, à semelhança do da MAC, dura um dia inteiro sem esfarelar ou oxidar. É especialmente ótimo para usar durante esta vaga de calor que temos tido em Portugal ultimamente, com a minha pele oleosa a passar-se com esta humidade e 40 graus.

Coverage

This isn't as full coverage as the MAC concealer - that's just full on warpaint - but it doesn't lose out by much. This still covers up everything and more beautifully, and it doesn't look cakey in the process. This isn't matte like the MAC one, but not glowy either... I'd say it's more of a satin finish, which I prefer.

Não é tão full coverage como o da MAC - esse é quase pintura de guerra - mas não lhe fica nada atrás. Cobre tudo e mais alguma coisa na perfeição, mas com um toque mais natural e radiante. Não é matte, mas também não é brilhante, diria que é um acabamento satin. 




Shades

This is what lets this product down. If you're fair skinned like me, you'll find that UD doesn't really cater to us. I have a pretty neutral undertone so I can get away with a more yellowy shade, but the pink toned gals will be hard pressed to find a match. Fair Neutral would be my recommendation to you guys, but it was just too light for me so I went for Light Warm instead and I find it matches me perfectly.

É aqui que a porca torce o rabo, como se costuma dizer. Se têm pele clarinha como eu, vão perceber que a UD não quer saber muito de nós. Como eu tenho um subtom bem neutro, consigo usar uma cor mais amarelada, mas se tiverem um subtom mais rosado vai ser muito difícil encontrar uma cor para vocês. O Fair Neutral seria a minha recomendação, mas para mim a cor perfeita é o Light Warm.

Price

Around 23€ if I'm not mistaken. MAC's one is around the 20€ mark, so a bit cheaper, but I'd say the UD one is worth the investment. NARS Radiant Creamy is the most expensive of all, at 27€. 

Cerca de 23€. O da MAC custa perto de 20€, portanto é mais barato, mas diria que o Naked Skin é um investimento melhor. O Radiant Creamy da NARS é o mais caro, custa 27€.

~



It's been a month since I got it and I've worn this pretty much everyday! I haven't even made a dent on it and one dip of the wand is all you need to cover your whole face. Value for money is fabulous and I'm so pleased I decided to pick this up! Definite repurchase for me.

Já passou um mês desde que o comprei e, depois de o usar quase todos os dias, ainda nem perto de meio vou. Basta um pouquinho para cobrir a cara toda, portanto o dinheiro é muito bem empregue. Fico muito feliz por ter decidido comprá-lo e vou voltar a comprar com certeza!

Comments

  1. I've wanted to try this for the longest time. I think I seriously need to get my hands on it! I'm a massive fan of Mac pro long wear.

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top