I Found Out How Much My Daily Face Of Makeup Cost...



...and it wasn't pretty. I didn't realise just how much money I was slathering on my face every single day until I broke it down to write this post! My penchant for high end makeup is clearly getting out of hand, it seems. Even though I wish I could save some pennies, few things give me more joy than treating myself to a new high end lipstick or blush, so I don't see my collection dwindling down anytime soon. So without further ado, let's break down just how much my daily face of makeup cost me...



FACE

The complexion, also known as the thing that needs the most help in order to hide my perpetual look of fatigue and overload of texture. To be honest with you, I much prefer investing in high end foundations (I've been loving the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation – 43€), but I've been reaching for my L'OrĂ©al True Match foundation quite a lot lately, which only costs me about 11€.

I forego primer as well, but the one step I don't miss is my Benefit Girl Meets Pearl pink luminiser (36€), which gives me the most gorgeous natural, healthy glow ever.

EYES

I'm not an eyeshadow fan – though I do love a single bronze shade to compliment my green eyes – so I won't include them in here either, but I do wear mascara! The one I've been reaching for the most lately is the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, which doesn't live up to its name but costs 27€ nonetheless.

For my eyebrows, I've been using the same Benefit duo for almost a year now – the Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (28€) to fill in my eyebrows and the High Brow Highlighting Pencil (26€) to highlight my brow bone.



CHEEKS

Ah, my weakness. I could seriously spend my paycheck in lipsticks and cheek products alone! The products I reach for the most are my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in the shade Luminous Flush (35€), a perfect champagne rose to brighten up my complexion and the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow compact (65€), the most gorgeous bronzer and highlighter duo I've ever tried.

LIPS

Another favourite of mine! I just can't seem to put down my Pillow Talk combination – first I outline my lips with the iconic Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lip liner (22€) and to follow up, I go in with the Pillow Talk lipstick (32€). The most perfect pink lipstick ever? I'd say so, yes!


Overall, my daily face of makeup costs me 282€, which is just absurd to think about! Is your daily makeup this expensive? I'd love to hear your results!




Comments

back to top