My Charlotte Tilbury Collection



My love for Charlotte Tilbury has kinda started to define me and I must say, I'm pretty okay with that! The Tilbs' eponymous brand has fast become my all time favourite makeup brand (bold claim, I know) and my collection has been growing slowly but steadily. Therefore, today's post is all about my CT collection, keeping in mind there's so many other things still on my wishlist!

O meu amor pela Charlotte Tilbury já me começa a definir e devo dizer que não me importo nada! A marca da Tilbs já se tornou na minha favorita de sempre (afirmação forte, eu sei) e o post de hoje é dedicado à minha coleção Charlotte Tilbury – pequena, mas boa, sendo que já há um milhão de coisas que quero comprar a seguir!


Aah, the item that kick started this whole addiction. I remember being completely mesmerised by Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks for the longest time (ever since she launched them, really!), but the price... 32€ per lipstick isn't cheap, but I finally mustered the courage and ordered my very first lipstick, Very Victoria. And the rest, as they say, is history... No, seriously: if I told you I wore this for two months straight, I wouldn't be lying. It's the perfect pinky brown lipstick ever and I couldn't have picked a better lipstick to start my collection with.

Aah, batons... Aquele produto que desencadeou esta obsessão. Lembro-me de ficar completamente embevecida pelos batons CT há coisa de dois anos, muito por culpa do packaging decadente, todo em rose gold. São caros p'ra xuxu (32€, Deus me livre), mas finalmente ganhei coragem e encomendei o Very Victoria – e que boa escolha que fiz! Se vos dissesse que usei este batom 2 meses seguidos, não estaria a mentir. É o batom rosa acastanhado mais perfeito de sempre e recomendo-o a toda a gente.



After that, I got Pillow Talk (my all time favourite lipstick, I reckon, as it's the perfect my lips but better shade), Penelope Pink (a beautiful beige nude), Kim K.W. (a true milky pink) and Kidman's Kiss (a gorgeous petal pink). I only have one of the lip liners and it's obviously the iconic Pillow Talk, which inspired the lipstick. 

Charlotte has two different lipstick formulas: Matte Revolution (my all time favourite by any brand) and K.I.S.S.I.N.G. From the matte range I own Very Victoria, Pillow Talk and Kidman's Kiss, while Penelope Pink and Kim K.W. are both from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. range. The matte ones are the MOST comfortable matte lipsticks I've ever tried, whilst the creamier formula is fabulous for everyday – if you're not a fan of MAC's Cremesheen formula (I'm not), then these will be perfect as they're the antithesis of those.

Depois disso, comprei o Pillow Talk (o meu batom favorito de sempre, aquele cor de boca perfeito), seguido do Penelope Pink (um nude bege), o Kim K.W. (o nude leitoso da Kim Kardashian) e o Kidman's Kiss (um rosa pétala dedicado à Nicole Kidman). Só tenho um dos lip liners e, é claro, é o icónico Pillow Talk.

A Charlotte tem duas fórmulas diferentes: os Matte Revolution (a minha fórmula favorita de batons de sempre) e os K.I.S.S.I.N.G. (os cremosos). Os matte que tenho são o Very Victoria, Pillow Talk e Kidman's Kiss, enquanto o Kim K.W. e o Penelope Pink são cremosos. A fórmula matte é a mais confortável que já alguma vez experimentei, enquanto os creamy são fantásticos, nada a ver com os terríveis Cremesheen da MAC.




This was one of my dream purchases for the longest time and I'm so happy I finally own this stunning palette! Again, Charlotte Tilbury makeup isn't cheap and 65€ for a palette was a hard pill to swallow... But made 10x easier when FeelUnique made a mistake and had the palette priced at 35€! Score, score, score. I wasted no time and clicked it home – a month later, the writing and embossing on the sculpt pan is starting to wear off because I wear it that much! (I get major waves of panic when I look at it, by the way).

This is genuinely the best contour/bronzer I have ever tried, so perfect for fair skin and super natural on the cheeks. I also can't say enough good things about the highlighter: it gives off the most beautiful lit from within glow, no chunky glitter or too blinding of a highlighter either! Perfect is an understatement. This is truly a must have beauties, please don't hesitate when it comes to splurging on this!

Esta foi uma das minhas compras de sonho durante meses, anos até, e finalmente é minha! Como sempre, os produtos CT são caríssimos e 65€ por uma palete é de doidos, mas a FeelUnique enganou-se e tinha-a a 35€ (!) quando a marca lançou lá. É claro que aproveitei e encomendei-a à velocidade da luz! A verdade é que a uso muito mais do que pensei que ia (e já sabia que ia ser muito), tanto que o lado do bronzer já está a começar a ficar gasto – ataques de pânico cada vez que o uso!

É, sem sombra de dúvidas, a melhor palete de contorno/iluminador para peles claras. O iluminador é o glow mais maravilhoso de sempre, nada de glitter, apenas aquele brilho natural super saudável. O bronzer é maravilhoso! Não é alaranjado nem demasiado escuro, é o contorno perfeito para definir o rosto e para o aquecer. Vale todos os cêntimos que custa e se vos tivesse de recomendar algo, seria isto!



The newest addition to my collection is this 5 star rated face powder. Again, I lusted over this for ages until I won a Cult Beauty competition and got to choose this as one of my prizes! Now, I'll admit I don't have anything to compare this to, but girl... This powder is AMAZING. Not cakey whatsoever, sets my makeup in place beautifully and legit makes me look like the flawless goddess I've always wanted to be. It doesn't do much in terms of oil control (which is a good thing for my dehydrated skin), but just bear that in mind if you have oily skin.

A mais recente pérola na minha coleção é este pó, que tem reviews de 5 estrelas por tudo quanto é lado. É também um daqueles produtos que já queria há que tempos, portanto aproveitei o facto de ter ganho um concurco da Cult Beauty para o comprar! Admito que não tenho nada a que o possa comparar, mas senhores... Este pó é maravilhoso! Não fica poeirento no rosto, fixa a maquilhagem sem deixar a pele ficar seca e 'apaga' os poros de uma forma incrível. Não controla nada bem os óleos (nem eu quero que o faça, porque tenho pele desidratada), mas é algo a ter em conta se têm pele oleosa.



And this is my humble but growing Charlotte Tilbury collection! Next on my wishlist is the Legendary Brows gel and a bright lipstick... What are your favourite CT products?

Comments

back to top