In Turquoise



New favourite dress alert! I know I say this way too often to actually be taken seriously, but this dress is just pure love for me. The bardot style is enough to win me over, but the ruffle at the bottom and the turquoise (green, mint, aqua?) instantly makes me happy whenever I look at it!

I paired it with my Zara wicker bag – which I'd wear with anything if I physically could – and some beige wedges. So light, fresh and pretty!

O meu novo vestido favorito! Sei que digo isto vezes demais, mas este vestido é possivelmente um dos mais bonitos que alguma vez vesti. O decote em barco é o suficiente para me convencer, mas o folho em baixo e a cor (turquesa, menta, verde água?) anima-me assim que a vejo! 

Usei-a com a minha cestinha da Zara – usava-a com tudo se pudesse – e umas cunhas nude. Para repetir vezes sem conta até ao fim do verão!

Comments

back to top