3INA, The New Brand You Need To Try.



Am I the only one who does a little happy dance when I find new amazing and affordable brands? Just me? Alright then. When 3INA (pronounced Mina, mind blown) reached out and asked if I wanted to try some of their bestsellers, I was all over it. I had a quick browse of their website and nearly kicked myself for not knowing about them sooner!

They kindly sent over one of the Longwear Lipsticks in the shade 505, The Highlighter in 201 and one of the Cream Eyeshadows in the shade 312. Here's what I feel is worth the investment...


I have to admit, I'm not the biggest liquid lipstick fan. I appreciate their longevity and I do get the hype, but my lips are dry as it is without me adding another layer of dryness on top! However, this shade is so nice for Autumn so I'll definitely have to look past the fact it is quite drying on the lips. It stays on beautifully throughout my working day (with meals included) and the shade 505 gets a TON of compliments. Just sayin'...  


I knew me and this eyeshadow were going to be best friends when I first laid eyes on it. The shade 312 is a beautiful mixture of taupe and champagne and honestly, the frosty look and the pot packaging (I'm a sucker for eyeshadow in pot packaging!) won me over right away. But this eyeshadow is a bestseller and a success for a reason – it's bloody brilliant! I've never come across such a pigmented, high shine, pretty foiled eyeshadow like this before. It blew me away upon first application, as it gives such a gorgeous glow and twinkle (so weird) to the eyes! It's a perfect complement to green eyes and I'm so glad I have this in my collection.


Yep, I did save the best for last! To be completely honest with you, this was the product I initially scoffed at. I'm a highlighter snob (so dumb) and usually just rely on high end ones... until now. Seriously, this highlighter is my dream come true. I hate blinding, glittery highlighters – I need something I can wear to work! – and usually prefer the ones which give me a glossy, almost wet, lit from within glow. At 10.95€, this does JUST that! I usually have to pack my brush because it is quite subtle, but I like that you can never go overboard with this. Truly love this product and I've been reaching for it every single day.

You can find 3INA on ASOS (yay!) or on their official website.

Comments

back to top