What's In My Holiday Makeup Bag.



If I'm perfectly honest with you, I'm typing this post at 11:30 at night the night before I leave for my holiday. This week has been utterly chaotic and I haven't had the time to think, let alone pre-write content to go live when I'm away! Bad blogger alert? Obvs. However, I knew I wanted to share the contents of my verrrry streamlined makeup bag before I go off to the land of no wifi (kind of excited, kind of terrified).


For the face, I thought about foregoing foundation completely but because you never know what tomorrow brings, I'm packing my trusty Giorgio Armani Power Fabric foundation. I'm also packing my sample of Charlotte Tilbury's Light Wonder foundation in the hopes my skin doesn't reject it as badly as it did the Magic Foundation. Not the wisest idea, I know, but that's who I am as a person ;). I'm also packing my Airbrush Flawless Finish powder (even though I hardly powder) and my Bourjois Radiance Reveal concealer just in case my undereye area is extra naughty on holiday. 

Cheeks are being dealt with by probably my favourite makeup product to ever exist, Charlotte Tilbury's Bronze & Glow. I'm taking my super handy NARS palette along – it was my excuse to get it, after all – and my new 3INA goodies are also making the trip (the highlighter is to die for!).


Now, my fave part: lips! Of course I'm bringing along 4 Charlotte Tilbury lippies (just commit me already) and my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Manilla. For body and skincare, I'm taking my ISDIN sunscreen, which is my absolute favourite, and my Vita Liberata Body Blur, which is honestly Photoshop in a tube. Supermodel legs? This is the product to achieve them.

And that's it! Super simple but enough to (hopefully) make me look a little more alive whilst I'm away. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Comments

back to top