White For The Summer

IMG_4478

I've been obsessed with white throughout this Spring and Summer. I feel it looks so beautiful, so ethereal and effortless, no matter what shade it may be. I've been wearing white dresses, white jeans, white tops, white everything for the past couple months, but this little dress right here is my favourite of them all.

This was my mum's but, since it doesn't fit her anymore, she took it in and it now fits me like an absolute glove. I feel like such a grown up when I wear this, for a few hours I can pretend to be a woman who has everything figured out in life ;).

Tenho andado obcecada com tudo que seja branco durante esta primavera e verão. Para mim, nada chega aos calcanhares do branco: é bonito e elegante, fica bem com tudo e grita verão. Tenho andado a usar e abusar de vestidos, tops, calças e calções, tudo branco, nos últimos meses, mas esta peça aqui é a minha favorita de todas.

Este vestido era da minha mãe mas visto que já não lhe serve, ela ajustou-o e apertou-o e agora assenta-me na perfeição. Sinto-me tão crescida quando o uso, como se tudo na minha vida estivesse em ordem ;). 

IMG_4486 IMG_4498 IMG_4486 IMG_4541

Handmade Dress / Primark Sandals / Parfois Watch / Parfois Sunglasses

Comments

Post a Comment

back to top