A Cult Beauty Splurge



It's no secret to anyone that Cult Beauty is my favourite beauty retailer – yes, I may even prefer it to Sephora... Let that sink in for a moment. To be honest though, you just can't beat the amazing brands they stock there or even the customer service they provide! It's all top notch and I'm a definite repeat offender when it comes to spending more money than I should there.

That being said, imagine my utter glee and freak out moment when I won a CB competition a couple weeks ago! The prize? £100 credit to spend on the site! Yes, I admit, I did scream when I found out ;). Anyway, enough of my jibber jabber. Who's ready for a massive Cult Beauty haul? I know I am!


SOL DE JANEIRO BRAZILIAN BUM BUM CREAM

This, you guys, is just something else. Again, Team CB are kicking it out of the ballpark with their new brands because I genuinely couldn't believe my eyes when I found out Sol de Janeiro landed on my favourite beauty store. What is this, you ask? This body cream is enriched with guaranĂ¡, which is rich in caffeine which, in turn, stimulates circulation and keeps the skin firm and plump, all while making your bum bum look mega delish. Oh, and it smells SO. GOOD.

FARMACY PERENNIAL PICKS SKINCARE DISCOVERY SET

FARMACY is a brand I've been wanting to try for ages, so I didn't miss out on the opportunity to grab one of the skincare sets available on Cult Beauty. This nifty little set includes an exfoliator, a serum, a daily moisturiser and a night cream. I can't not mention the amazing packaging though, can I?! Safe to say I'm dying to try this!

OSKIA RENAISSANCE CLEANSING GEL

This baby comes highly recommend by Faye so naturally, I had to check it out myself! Cleansers are probably my favourite skincare product and this one sounds particularly amazing – with Pumpkin Enzyme (the main selling point for me), Vitamins A, C, E and B12, Starflower Oil and Magnesium, this cleanser is meant to be a true powerhouse. Ready to check out if it's worth the massive hype it boasts!

LOVING TAN DELUXE BRONZING MOUSSE IN MEDIUM

YOU GUYS. I swear me and Cult Beauty are connected on a spiritual level – I've spent the last few weeks trying to find a way to get my hands on Loving Tan without being charged customs. Lo and behold, I found out they just started to stock the brand when browsing their new in section! Hallelujah, praise the Lord, amen. I wasted no time and ordered the Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Medium – was torn between this and Dark –, which I'm SO excited to try. Will report back!



CHARLOTTE TILBURY AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH POWDER

Can you say, FINALLY?! This baby is finally mine and I could not be more excited to put it to the test, especially after all the amazing reviews it's been getting. This powder claims to blur imperfections while brightening the skin and remaining undetectable. Expectations are sky high with this one, beauties!

CHARLOTTE TILBURY KIDMAN'S KISS... I MEAN, KIM K.W. LIPSTICK

Yes, another CT purchase because, well, you knew this would happen. This is a weird one though, because Cult Beauty actually sent me the wrong lipstick! I had ordered Kidman's Kiss, a gorgeous petal pink lipstick, and I received Kim K.W., a super pale pink, instead. It's funny because I was debating getting this lipstick anyway and Cult Beauty are letting me keep it (best customer service!) while sending me the right one back, which I have since received – and fallen in looove with!


And that's it... For now! I've already filled up my basket with more goodies I shall be ordering next. Problematic? Definitely. Regrets? Absolutely none! What's on your beauty wishlist?



Comments

back to top