My Everyday Makeup Routine


I'm definitely not someone who likes a heavy makeup look in the slightest. Even during Winter, which is probably that time of year where people really like that full coverage and dark hues, I'm still that person who goes for sheer and dewy bases and pinky lips! Because of that, I can do my makeup in about 5 minutes flat – a touch of foundation, fill in my eyebrows, add a bit of mascara, bronzer and blusher and top it all off with an easy, no fuss lipstick. Here are my picks for my everyday face!

Não sou, de todo, alguém que gosta de maquilhagem pesada. Mesmo durante o inverno, aquela estação onde as pessoas gostam de uma base de alta cobertura e cores mais fortes nos lábios/olhos, continuo a ser aquela pessoa que opta por bases mais frescas e de baixa cobertura e que nunca abdica do lábio rosinha! Assim, consigo bem despachar a maquilhagem em cinco minutos – um toque de base, preencher as sobrancelhas, bronzer, blush e um batom fácil de reaplicar durante o dia. Aqui ficam as minhas escolhas diárias!



For my foundation, I've been reaching for my L'Oréal True Match. This is the first drugstore foundation I have ever liked and I can't seem to put this down at the moment! The finish is lightweight and velvety, it looks impeccable and it lasts for a really long time on the skin. It does cling a bit to my dry patches, so I would prefer for it to be a little more on the luminous and dewy side.

My eyebrows are fairly simple – I fill them in with my Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil and I highlight my brow bone using the High Brow Pencil. For an even more fuss free process, I'm really thinking of getting the Gimme Brow, which sounds so easy and perfect. Since I got lash extensions I skip mascara, but I'd use the Too Faced Better Than Sex one if I didn't!

Quanto a base, tenho andado a amar a minha L'Oréal True Match. É a primeira base de supermercado que alguma vez gostei e não consigo deixar de a usar! O acabamento é leve e aveludado, fica impecável na pele o dia todo e dura muito bem, mesmo em dias mais quentes. É capaz de acumular um pouco e evidenciar as zonas mais secas da pele, pelo que esse é o único aspeto negativo.

As minhas sobrancelhas são bastante simples – preencho-as com o lápis Goof Proof da Benefit e ilumino com o icónico High Brow, também da Benefit. Estou a pensar comprar o Gimme Brow para tornar o processo ainda mais rápido!



The cheeks are my favourite part. For bronzer and highlighter, I love my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow compact – the bronzer is absolutely perfect for fair skin and it's the perfect natural contour, while the highlighter is the BEST I've ever tried. I prefer a subdued glow and this is the perfect lit from within highlighter. OBSESSED. I then add a touch of pink blush on the apples of my cheeks using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush, my all time favourite.

Now for lips, I can't seem to put down my Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, do I? I know I go on about them far too much, but I haven't touched another lipstick since I got them! I switch between Penelope Pink, which is a beige nude in a creamy formula, and Pillow Talk, the perfect pink in the amazing Matte Revolution finish, for an everyday look. And that's me done!

As bochechas são a minha parte favorita. Para o bronzer e iluminador, não há como deixar de usar a minha linda paleta Filmstar Bronze & Glow da Charlotte Tilbury – o bronzer é perfeito para peles claras e dá um contour mega natural ao rosto, enquanto o iluminador é o MELHOR que alguma vez experimentei. Prefiro um glow subtil e natural, e este iluminador é isso mesmo, sem tirar nem por. Depois, acrescento um toque de rosa com o blush Luminous Flush da Hourglass, o favorito de sempre.

Quanto aos lábios, não consigo largar os meus Charlotte Tilbury, não é...? Sei que me babo por eles vezes de mais, mas não toquei em mais nenhum batom desde que os comecei a colecionar! Alterno entre o Penelope Pink, um nude bege com uma fórmula cremosa, e o Pillow Talk, o rosa perfeito num acabamento matte luminoso. Et voilá!



What are your everyday makeup essentials?

Comments

back to top