My Most Reached For Products In July


July has been a bit of an uneventful month, especially when it comes to new beauty findings. When I sat down to write this post I realised I have mostly stuck to the same makeup/skincare/style choices all month long, maybe because I've been either saving up my pennies (thus, not going bankrupt buying more stuff) or I've been feeling completely blah and uninspired in general.

Julho foi um mês sem grandes descobertas no que toca a beleza e afins. Quando me sentei para escrever este post percebi que poucas são as novidades que tenho para vos falar, talvez por andar um bocado blah e sem motivação nenhuma em todos os aspetos. No entanto, apesar de não haver produtos novos (e a minha carteira bate palminhas), há vários produtos 'velhos' mas bons para partilhar convosco.



However, there have been a few highlights. In terms of skincare, I've been adoring (and I mean, adoring) trying more stuff from The Ordinary! I recently ordered the peeling solution and the Advanced Retinoid 2% and boy oh boy, have I been obsessed with these! I'll write a more in depth post soon, but just know you need these two products if you're after clearer, radiant and smoother skin (duh, who isn't?!). Also on the skincare front, the Gentle Cleanser by MONU Skincare is honestly my new favourite thing. I love the fact that this is a cream cleanser because it lathers so well and it's such a dream to rinse off – my skin feels SO soft and hydrated afterwards!

For beauty, I've been reaching for my Hourglass blush loads lately. This is the shade Luminous Flush, a beautiful bright pink with gold veining running through it and the luminosity it gives to the skin is unreal. I've also been loving my Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish powder during the Summer – if you're after a flawless finish that doesn't look cakey/powdery but that lasts all day long, you need this in your life! 

For the glow, the NYX Born to Glow Illuminator in the shade Sun Beam is such a stunner. I love liquid highlighters in the Summer and this is a beautiful frosty glow that looks truly like it's your own natural glow.

Primeiro, nos cuidados de pele. São estas as principais novidades do mês – finalmente encomendei duas coisinhas novas da The Ordinary, a peeling solution e o sérum Advanced Retinoid 2% e só vos posso dizer que precisam destas duas garrafinhas mágicas na vossa vida! Vou entrar em detalhe num post próximo, mas se querem uma pele limpa, radiante e sem textura indesejada, toca a investir nesta dupla. Depois, o Gentle Cleanser da MONU Skincare: este é um cleanser que só fica atrás do meu Moringa Cleansing Balm da Emma Hardie (o rei de todos os reis), portanto ficam a saber o quanto amo este produto!

De beleza, o meu blush Luminous Flush da Hourglass – o rosa perfeito para um pop de cor nas bochechas com uma luminosidade brutal. Depois, o meu pó fabuloso da Charlotte Tilbury, provavelmente o melhor pó de rosto que vão encontrar à venda no mercado. Fixa a maquilhagem, dá um aspeto flawless à pele e não a seca nada, nada, nada. Por fim, e porque não é verão sem um glow, o iluminador líquido da NYX na cor Sunbeam! É um bocado frio demais para o meu gosto, mas o glow é ótimo e natural.

Comments

back to top